I prefer blackberry z10 to samsung or I phone even my friends are advice me, I brought worlds worst phone in this decade, thats is only Blackbery z10..All mobiles that are even gradualy increases their performence, but bbz10 cant download song, videos, applications, bcz all usefull apps are need payment and only thru credit card,bull ****
    anon(377288) likes this.
    09-29-14 08:15 AM
    yup....most people don't use their brains. Why are they your friends anyway? I'd tell them to shut up or take a hike! LOL
    09-29-14 08:30 AM
    I prefer blackberry z10 to samsung or I phone even my friends are advice me, I brought worlds worst phone in this decade, thats is only Blackbery z10..All mobiles that are even gradualy increases their performence, but bbz10 cant download song, videos, applications, bcz all usefull apps are need payment and only thru credit card,bull ****
    I agree with you... but tell me please, do you prefer a "great phone with few apps" or a "knick-knack phone with many apps" ?
    the first group always buy Blackberry... the second group can choose from a range of phones held by every kido to take selfie shots.
    BlackBerry is increasing performance... but acceleration isn't equal to speed! acceleration in time will grow speed! as they did in z30 and Passport. I believe z10 is bull**** (specially it's battery!) but the lack of apps isn't their fault! this phone is not for every one and it exactly makes it the less developer popular phone, which means the limitation of apps. that's exactly why they allowed android apps get inside BlackBerry. if you want to have all the apps "built for blackberry" then you have to have at least 30% of markets share... which is almost impossible for a phone with a special limited market!
    09-29-14 08:40 AM