Is there a fix for this, link? Why did they do this?
    07-05-15 04:18 PM
    Yes
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    07-05-15 04:21 PM
    Adobe stopped support for mobile Flash some time ago. Along with that, many websites have begun to enforce version checks on Flash so that mobile versions are too low to work. HTML5 has begun to overtake Flash as the preferred method of multimedia online, and that will only continue.

As a short term workaround, there is a sideload version of the 10.2 browser with Flash available. Just do a search here on Crackberry for 'Flash Browser'.

As a side note, I've been testing a new laptop for the past week and I intentionally did not install Flash to see if it would affect any sites that I normally visit. So far, much like Java, I haven't missed it at all.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 05:23 AM
    I saw FileArchiveHaven just had Zeus browser w/flash sent to BlackBerry World. Costs 99cents, but well worth it. (Work around no longer needed as it has been neatly packaged and sent to BlackBerry World) Just purchased myself about an hour ago, been putting it through the tests and I LOVE it. It's here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59963924

Side note: I also love that it is loaded with DuckDuckGo as search engine... I already added it to BB10's browser dumped the data mining browsers ASAP, but props to the developer(s) for making this the default search engine...
    Upgrading my Q-10 to 10.3 from 10.2, is it true FLASH will no longer work?-img_20150706_095937.png
    Upgrading my Q-10 to 10.3 from 10.2, is it true FLASH will no longer work?-img_20150706_095658.png

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    07-06-15 09:00 AM
    Is there a fix for this, link? Why did they do this?
    All of the operating sytems (including Android, iOS, and BB10) have stopped flash. Flash has been overtaken by other modern ways of doing the same thing.

Yes you can get it back if you really must have it. As noted by others posting further up the thread :-)
    07-06-15 09:08 AM
    Yes, but there is a "flash browser" but that ative from 10.3.1 & some flash content works, not all. Get firefox from amazon app store or snap.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 09:19 AM
    I saw FileArchiveHaven just had Zeus browser w/flash sent to BlackBerry World. ...
    Posted via CB10
    Hope we're not loading the actual Zeus trojan. No, I wouldn't expect that from KermEd... ;-)

�   Chendroid or not? - QNoX powered ftw...?   �
    CivilDissident and rthonpm like this.
    07-06-15 05:41 PM
    Geez.......thought we were past the "Where is Flash?" posts months ago.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    07-06-15 07:58 PM
    Geez.......thought we were past the "Where is Flash?" posts months ago.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2239
    The need for flash isn't dire in my case, but on occasion its' support would definitely be convenient. Plus, it adds to the overall functionality of the device... I was happy to find the app available for download... Perfect when needed for what I'd need it for... Next BlackBerry broadcast I won't have to dig out my PlayBook or dial the 800 #... Flash is generally moot, but the ability for the browser to support it simply adds to the diversity of the device as a whole bringing the browser experience to a well-rounded stance...

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:38 PM
    I agree... when it was stated BlackBerry would remove flash from the browser, I was disgusted I had paid for it & it was taken away without compensation.

Then native "flash browser" was posted by a third party & I oooled off. Now, it seldom works anymore. I got firefox now for that.

I wish I could comprehend why BlackBerry continually dis pleases its few remaining customees... the CEO seems to have company thanatos in mind...

The need for flash isn't dire in my case, but on occasion its' support would definitely be convenient. Plus, it adds to the overall functionality of the device... I was happy to find the app available for download... Perfect when needed for what I'd need it for... Next BlackBerry broadcast I won't have to dig out my PlayBook or dial the 800 #... Flash is generally moot, but the ability for the browser to support it simply adds to the diversity of the device as a whole bringing the browser experience to a well-rounded stance...

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 09:13 PM
    Yes. No more Flash. But a small loss.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:32 PM
    Hope we're not loading the actual Zeus trojan. No, I wouldn't expect that from KermEd... ;-)

�   Chendroid or not? - QNoX powered ftw...?   �
    Nope! There are trojans and malware for every word in the English language these days

On a side note I wrote an article showing everyone under the sun how to monitor what data is being sent from apps. Pretty sure they would burn me alive with my own tools and instructions lol

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    07-09-15 01:08 PM
    Then native "flash browser" was posted by a third party & I oooled off. Now, it seldom works anymore. I got firefox now for that.
    Firefox works I think there is a plugin for the dolphin browser now too. And flashfox I had an update approved last night that will let Zeus run on a lot more sites than flash browser supported. But it's just a matter of time. In the meantime I'm looking at some opensource plugins.

On a plus note flash site ownership dropped from 14 percent to 11 percent over the last 12 months. Which means potentially over the next 3 to 4 years it will be completely gone. But HTML5 needs a few critical upgrades before it'll happen - mostly video in-advertisement and DRM related.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    07-09-15 01:14 PM
    I can Help you, i have the BlackBerry native browser with flash player ( .bar file) and it can be install it sideload with sachesi program, very very very easy and fast. Let me know if you want the files and tutorial.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 12:03 PM