Finally got around to updating to 2836. Prior to updating, I probably had maybe 1 or 2 FB notifications sitting in the hub. They stack up so quickly that I've gotten into the habit of deleting them regularly.

After the update, I've got pages upon pages of old FB updates in the hub. All the way back to almost a year old!

What gives?

Richard
    03-09-16 04:21 PM
    This happens to me after every major update. I spend about 10 minutes cleaning them out afterwards .

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 12:38 AM
    You can just go into the facebook tab in the hub and hold the top date. This will bring up an option which enables you to delete prior..this will delete all notifications prior that date.

If u need to be selective in deleting those notifications, then there's no other way than to manually n selectively delete them..

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SExy
    03-11-16 05:14 AM
    Thanks for the tip, though I have to say it seems buggy. I tried it several times by selecting today's date. It gave me the option to delete prior, I tapped it, then got the warning/confirmation about how many it was ready to delete - I tap continue, and they were all still there. I did it again with yesterday's date, saw it highlight the messages, then I cancelled. When I went back to today's date and tried for what was probably the 4th time...it worked. Weird. Almost like it took me picking the different date then cancelling, for it to "get right" with the other selection.

Richard
    03-11-16 10:06 AM
    Anyone know how to stop facebook notifications coming to the hub, ive disallowed everything but still they come through. Tried hub and facebook settings But still getting them!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    03-11-16 11:53 AM