Hey guys,

First off, is it possible to get bbz10 unlock codes? online websites show blackberry unlock codes but dont specificaly mention if z10 can be unlocked or not?

So now I have spoken to BELL, Rogers, Telus. None of them are allowing us to buy the BB z10 off contract for full retail price. I do not understand why this is, but its a major disappointment. They said they will be serving pre order customers only first and then after a week or two they will allow off contract sales. I am not eligible for hardware upgrades, and have been saving money for the bbz10 specifically VADER! and now this. Any one have any information on this? or know a place I can buy the phone?

Thank you!
    02-02-13 02:12 PM
    Stores discretion whether they will let you buy it out right or not. As far as my store goes they would "like" you to start a new contract but they would gladly take the $600 for the phone only. As for reservations it goes the same they would "like" you to buy it through starting a new contract but again its the stores discretion. As for the unlocking I am not sure; probably the same as unlocking previous BB's. There are a few unlocked BBZ10's on eBay so who knows.
    02-02-13 02:59 PM
    That's odd as when I was on the phone adjusting my plan, they had asked me if I was going to purchase it on contract or outright. I assume that I can simply go and pay for it in full should I choose to do so. As for your scenario, how much is the penalty for early upgrade?
    02-02-13 03:12 PM
    That's odd as when I was on the phone adjusting my plan, they had asked me if I was going to purchase it on contract or outright. I assume that I can simply go and pay for it in full should I choose to do so. As for your scenario, how much is the penalty for early upgrade?
    Mine is $247 FLEXtab is suppose to lessen this amount by just having you pay for the phone.
    02-02-13 05:42 PM
    Mine is $247 FLEXtab is suppose to lessen this amount by just having you pay for the phone.
    And who's your carrier? Maybe it would make sense to pay the penalty and sign a new contract, unless you're carrier doesn't offer the phone.
    02-02-13 05:51 PM
    This link says he can...I will try Tuesday and posted back if successful

http://forums.crackberry.com/unlocki...tantly-763380/
    02-03-13 12:48 AM
    The unlocked ones are probably from launch day. They are all unlocked.
    02-03-13 01:22 AM
    N4bb and carriers can unlock z10s.

In Canada, the carriers are offering both where I am (on and off contract)

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    02-03-13 01:40 AM