Hi,

I have two Z10s and my carrier Tmo US unlocked one for free but won't unlock another one for 90 blasted days. I have been a customer for over four years and could maybe squeeze something out of the cancellation department...I don't know...

Anyway, why in the heck are unlock codes for the Z10 and Q10 so bloody expensive right now? I could understand when it first launched but I'm still seeing 30-40$ which is ridiculous.

I'm only trying to get it unlocked so I can get the latest updates with my Rogers SIM on both of them. Seeing as how Rogers is likely to release the reboot fixing 10.1 well before any US carriers, it is important to me. I'm sick of waiting on corporations that don't value my time.

Is there anything I can do or anywhere I can go for a cheaper price that anyone is aware of?

I tried Link and BlackBerry website methods and those aren't reporting any updates.

~STV
    05-28-13 04:38 PM
    Hi,

I have two Z10s and my carrier Tmo US unlocked one for free but won't unlock another one for 90 blasted days. I have been a customer for over four years and could maybe squeeze something out of the cancellation department...I don't know...

Anyway, why in the heck are unlock codes for the Z10 and Q10 so bloody expensive right now? I could understand when it first launched but I'm still seeing 30-40$ which is ridiculous.

I'm only trying to get it unlocked so I can get the latest updates with my Rogers SIM on both of them. Seeing as how Rogers is likely to release the reboot fixing 10.1 well before any US carriers, it is important to me. I'm sick of waiting on corporations that don't value my time.

Is there anything I can do or anywhere I can go for a cheaper price that anyone is aware of?

I tried Link and BlackBerry website methods and those aren't reporting any updates.

~STV
    you can always check out google for sites (im not allowed to post site names here) or the crackberry shop unlock section.

Also you can always head over to the BB10 Beta/Leaked OS forums and try a OS thats there
    05-28-13 08:05 PM
    you can always check out google for sites (im not allowed to post site names here) or the crackberry shop unlock section.

Also you can always head over to the BB10 Beta/Leaked OS forums and try a OS thats there
    Avoiding leaks and did check Google and they say $40 unless you are referring to something else.

~STV
    05-28-13 08:16 PM