I have a new Passport on AT&T with 10.3.0.908. I cannot open 9 out of 10 photo and video attachments to my emails. Sometimes when it opens, only a third of the photo is there and the rest of the image looks corrupted, this seems to happen also when receiving photos in BBM. I can open the same email attachments on my iPad with no problems. On the BlackBerry I mostly get the generic blank (broken) photo icon with a symbol in the middle that indicates the file is either of incompatible format or unable to download. With .mov attachments it displays the response of "This file contains an unsupported video format." This also a video file from a friend that I easily was able to view on my iPad and iPhone both. Is there something in Settings that I need to toggle to be able to open photo and video email attachments? This is a major handicap at the moment and I am hoping that it can be easily resolved. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 06:38 AM
    This issue now possibly resolved. Culprit was my Apple mac account. Deleted the account and reinstalled it as icloud.com instead of .mac and now works fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 12:03 PM
    Thanks for posting the solution to this issue. I was going nuts looking at all the mangled pictures coming to my .mac account in the PP. I could configure a .mac account straight with the PP assistant but could never imagine that it would cause such problems with mail attachments. Strange!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 01:01 AM