This phone is epic. It's keyboard really is as good as they made it out to me. I just guess the keys and 96% of the time I'm right. Once what's app and Skype get here it will be the perfect phone. I thought the transition from physical keyboard to on screen would be slow and painful but after an hour I was zipping around like crazy. I know it hurts for you guys but the wait will be worth it. Don't get another phone guys!!!!!!!!
    02-01-13 03:33 AM
    if viber and whatsapp come, sure i wld consider getting z10
    02-01-13 03:39 AM
    As the bag says . . . got it!

Attachment 133290

�199.99 on 24 month contract. �26.00 per month, unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 1GB data.
    02-01-13 04:16 AM
    I was wondering , with that whole sim plan you have ... Is BBM included with it ? Or am I going to have to pay another �5 ?
    02-01-13 04:17 AM
    This phone is epic. It's keyboard really is as good as they made it out to me. I just guess the keys and 96% of the time I'm right. Once what's app and Skype get here it will be the perfect phone. I thought the transition from physical keyboard to on screen would be slow and painful but after an hour I was zipping around like crazy. I know it hurts for you guys but the wait will be worth it. Don't get another phone guys!!!!!!!!
    Exactly what he said,

Phone is epic
    02-01-13 04:33 AM
    No joy in attempting to order from O2 over the phone. Apparently they were caught with their pants down and were not expecting the Z10 until mid-Feb.

The phone is not in their "matrix", even though it is for sale on their website! A case of the the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

EDIT 1: I just called them again and apparently the phone will notbe on sale until Feb 7th through O2!

EDIT 2: Kudos to the agent I just spoke to who just called me back and admitted he gave be completely duff info! Phone is available in O2 stores now, but cannot order over the
    phone until this afternoon as their systems have not been updated with Z10 pricing yet.
    ok just read edit 2.. lol cos i was gonna say, i think my z10 will be in the o2 store today!
    02-01-13 04:36 AM
    Phone is �199.99 on that tariff according to the website
    and free on the 36 pounds tariff
    02-01-13 04:37 AM
    I have the phone available �36 o2 business as an upgrade, so far from what I'm reading I think I may have a punt and get one. My biggest worry is the transition from keyboard to touchscreen. My 9800 offers the best of both worlds, I prefer the larger screen with the option of the keyboard. I think RIM missed an opportunity by not bringing out a similar slider. That's what got me a BB in the first place and a USP as far as phones go. I just don't have the right size fingers for touchscreen as is evident when using my daughters Ipod touch, very frustrating! Maybe if the auto correct on typing is good I can get away with it other wise I can see me being chastised by the grammar Nazis in forums.
    02-01-13 05:36 AM
    I was wondering , with that whole sim plan you have ... Is BBM included with it ? Or am I going to have to pay another �5 ?
    BBM works on ANY normal data plan - BIS is not needed on BB10 for anything to work.
    02-01-13 05:40 AM
    I got mine yesterday morning, the move to BB10 hasn't been entirely successful. My trials are detailed here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-bb10-766360/
    02-01-13 05:41 AM
    Ordered a sim free Z10 today here in the UK, got to wait for the micro sim from Orange to do a sim swap. Should be good to go sometime next week 3G only where I live
    02-01-13 06:57 AM
    Well had my Z10 for over a day and the 3g signal is pathetic, i was toally loving the phone until i came into work today, on my old phone i listened to a radio app all day no issue, today constant buffering and failing, Contacting tmobile who said that they believe the issue is with the phones 3g and nothing to do with there network, if this doesnt start working by early next week i may contemplate handing mine back
    02-01-13 08:26 AM
    Have you tried disabling LTE? I find that a lot of times, the buffering is actually caused by the phone changing from LTE>3G>LTE>3G etc continuously because the LTE signal isn't strong, but it is programmed to try to connect to it first to get faster data.
    02-01-13 08:44 AM
    Have you tried disabling LTE? I find that a lot of times, the buffering is actually caused by the phone changing from LTE>3G>LTE>3G etc continuously because the LTE signal isn't strong, but it is programmed to try to connect to it first to get faster data.
    The one randomaly prompted me about voice control, one i went through that, the phone then suddenly started working again with 3g signal strong, very strange indeed, hopefully just a one off thing
    02-01-13 08:48 AM
    Have you tried disabling LTE?
    That option isn't there to be disabled yet. Only EE in the UK has LTE to date, and that's only in a few of the major cities.
    02-01-13 08:51 AM
    Yeah about to ask how is life with 3g?? Im looking to go straight 4g.
    02-01-13 10:16 AM
    Well had my Z10 for over a day and the 3g signal is pathetic, i was toally loving the phone until i came into work today, on my old phone i listened to a radio app all day no issue, today constant buffering and failing, Contacting tmobile who said that they believe the issue is with the phones 3g and nothing to do with there network, if this doesnt start working by early next week i may contemplate handing mine back
    Uh oh, that isn't just happening to my device? I'm also on T-Mobile and since I've received the phone my 3g connection has been dreadful. I spoke to T-Mobile also, she ran something on her end apparently while I took out the battery and when back in it did work a lot better. However it seems like it just starts to choke again. Even loading threads on crackberry begins to take forever.. makes me feel like I got unlimited data for absolutely no reason. Going to phone again now and see what they say because this isn't acceptable. Hopefully no one else on other networks reports this issue otherwise this could be really really really bad.

Also it normally begins to work fine and zippy once I've taken out the battery. Yesterday I did it like 4-5 times. Don't mean to scare anyone..
    02-01-13 10:37 AM
    Uh oh, that isn't just happening to my device? I'm also on T-Mobile and since I've received the phone my 3g connection has been dreadful. I spoke to T-Mobile also, she ran something on her end apparently while I took out the battery and when back in it did work a lot better. However it seems like it just starts to choke again. Even loading threads on crackberry begins to take forever.. makes me feel like I got unlimited data for absolutely no reason. Going to phone again now and see what they say because this isn't acceptable. Hopefully no one else on other networks reports this issue otherwise this could be really really really bad.

Also it normally begins to work fine and zippy once I've taken out the battery. Yesterday I did it like 4-5 times. Don't mean to scare anyone..
    Suspected this looks like they are choking 3g forcing people to move to 4g.
    02-01-13 10:47 AM
    Suspected this looks like they are choking 3g forcing people to move to 4g.
    There is no 4G on T-Mobile UK
    02-01-13 10:50 AM
    i should state i have no issues at all on 3G on orange (now EE but whatever), i get 10meg down and 1meg up, which cosidering voda and o2 cant even get 3g here is pretty darn good. no buffering or anything experienced either, had the phone since wednesday (altho at that time had it on a 4G EE sim and was even faster lol).
    02-01-13 10:53 AM
    No issues with 3G here on Voda UK either... in fact the Z10 probably has better signal strength than my 9900
    02-01-13 10:57 AM
    i should state i have no issues at all on 3G on orange (now EE but whatever), i get 10meg down and 1meg up, which cosidering voda and o2 cant even get 3g here is pretty darn good. no buffering or anything experienced either, had the phone since wednesday (altho at that time had it on a 4G EE sim and was even faster lol).
    Thank God, when the network is working as it should the browser is just amazing right? Really is as good as a desktop when my connection isn't slow. Hopefully others chime in who are on other networks and state how their experience with it has been. Separate thread maybe?
    02-01-13 10:59 AM
    I would be happy with 2g even and prefer to be able to activate 3g or 4g as per my gusto.
    2g is enough is you care for email basically.

when browsing then i would turn on 3g.

saves battery like crazy.
    02-01-13 11:06 AM
    If possible can you post a guide up on how to sideload apps, would love to try to sideload spotify on and see if it works. Just dont have a clue where to start as it seems to be different from the playbook method
    Its the same as the PlayBook, turn on development mode, and hook it up to your PC and have DDPB installed and you are set.
    02-01-13 11:06 AM
    Thank God, when the network is working as it should the browser is just amazing right? Really is as good as a desktop when my connection isn't slow. Hopefully others chime in who are on other networks and state how their experience with it has been. Separate thread maybe?
    yes the browser is awesome. i just loaded a website on my 9860 and Z10 at the same time, both on the same wifi connection both with cache dumped, the Z10 was loaded before the 9860 even got 40% of the way!
    02-01-13 11:20 AM
135 ... 23456