So the first customers to get the Z10 are in the UK. Since I can't get my hands on one for a while, I will be really keen to hear their impressions of the phones when they get them. So folks in the UK please don't forget about the rest of us. Let us know what you think once you try them out..
    01-30-13 04:57 PM
    Will be picking mine up tomorrow! My upgrade came at the right time only having to hold on a week. Shall post my thoughts once I get my hands on it.
    ctuffy and MC_A_DOT like this.
    01-30-13 05:50 PM
    Contract doesn't run out until August and I'm a University student but I need one of these. So o2 will be receiving a phone call to cancel my contract tomorrow and I will head to Carphone Warehouse and get one. I too shall post my thoughts, just hoping it's as great as I feel it will be!
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-30-13 05:55 PM
    Will be picking mine up tomorrow! My upgrade came at the right time only having to hold on a week. Shall post my thoughts once I get my hands on it.
    Ditto, although I'll be getting mine on friday (DAMN YOU OVERNIGHT DELIVERY!) I had to drop onto a sim-only contract for the past three months so that I'd be able to grab a Z10 the exact second they became available.
    01-30-13 06:38 PM
    This is so frustrating for me. I'm a UK resident but I'm currently in the Caribbean, so there will be no new BB until I return home. I have also been out of contract and on a sim only plan since September, so I am able to upgrade at any time.
    01-30-13 07:26 PM
    its half one in the morning atm! you will have to patiently wait
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    01-30-13 07:31 PM
    Do you think it would be possible to pay off the rest of my contract, go into a store, buy a Z10 and then get my number back (which could take a while? Or just do it over the phone.
    I saw a stand about the Z10 instore earlier saying something about it being on offer until march or something at free on �26 a month for 24 months. Includes unlimited minutes and texts and 1GB data! Not bad really!
    01-30-13 07:46 PM
    If i pass a Carphone Warehouse i might pop in and play with a display unit. However, I'm quite happy to plod on with my 9860 which is still in perfect condition.

I must admit that the faux outrage coming out of America because they cant buy a phone before other parts of the world is a joy to behold!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 07:48 PM
    No joy in attempting to order from O2 over the phone. Apparently they were caught with their pants down and were not expecting the Z10 until mid-Feb.

The phone is not in their "matrix", even though it is for sale on their website! A case of the the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

EDIT 1: I just called them again and apparently the phone will notbe on sale until Feb 7th through O2!

EDIT 2: Kudos to the agent I just spoke to who just called me back and admitted he gave be completely duff info! Phone is available in O2 stores now, but cannot order over the phone until this afternoon as their systems have not been updated with Z10 pricing yet.
    Last edited by IntradayTrader; 01-31-13 at 03:31 AM.
    01-31-13 03:14 AM
    Just phoned my local O2 shop & they're in stock. Not sure if I'll be walking away with one yet, we shall have to wait & see
    01-31-13 03:33 AM
    I saw a stand about the Z10 instore earlier saying something about it being on offer until march or something at free on �26 a month for 24 months. Includes unlimited minutes and texts and 1GB data! Not bad really!
    where did you see that stand? what shop??? please tell me as soon as you read this!!
    01-31-13 03:38 AM
    Phone is �199.99 on that tariff according to the website
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-31-13 03:46 AM
    I'm going into my local Carphone Warehouse later today to take a look. There is a nice full page Z10 add on the back of my copy of the i newspaper, (national paper for those not in the UK). My problem is do I wait for the Q10, having moved from a Samsung Galaxy to a Bold 9900 and vowing never to get a touch only phone ever again?!
    01-31-13 03:53 AM
    Only �36 a month with o2 wih free handset though. Pretty tempting but i'm holding out for the Q10
    01-31-13 03:55 AM
    Went to my local Carphone Warehouse this morning and they said they didn't have any in stock and said that the BlackBerry Rep told them they should have stock in the first 2 weeks in February. The CPWH store checker on the website is also down this morning so I can't even pay to have one ordered in to my store.

As far as I know they are the only company who are advertising the Z10 SIM free so here's no where else I can go yet.
    01-31-13 04:08 AM
    Went to my local Carphone Warehouse this morning and they said they didn't have any in stock and said that the BlackBerry Rep told them they should have stock in the first 2 weeks in February. The CPWH store checker on the website is also down this morning so I can't even pay to have one ordered in to my store.

As far as I know they are the only company who are advertising the Z10 SIM free so here's no where else I can go yet.
    Phones4U are selling SIM free for the same price
    01-31-13 04:12 AM
    I did my upgrade at one of the shops in Glasgow, and was in and out in 20minutes, the z10 is now plugged into my mac charging with a 64Gb MicroSD in it its a thing of beauty....
    Wmsi, latarnik, revtech and 8 others like this.
    01-31-13 04:55 AM
    Phones4U are selling SIM free for the same price
    the only option i can see there is with a contract. can you lead me to sim free offer? maybe they are running out of stock and the decided to offer only with a contract...
    01-31-13 05:09 AM
    As the bag says . . . got it!

-img_20130131_112337.jpg

�199.99 on 24 month contract. �26.00 per month, unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 1GB data.
    01-31-13 05:29 AM
    carphone warehouse have the same o2 deal�26.00 per month, unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 1GB data but only �99 for the handset.
    01-31-13 06:05 AM
    Just had a play with one in my local O2 shop, think I could get used to the keyboard with practice (currently using 9790). Demo version so couldn't do much more than that. Feels a appreciably smaller than the iPhone or Galaxy SIII even though it isn't much smaller. Want one but can't upgrade for 3 weeks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 06:19 AM
    what all accesories u all got in the phone , r the speaker diff than old 1s
    01-31-13 06:45 AM
    Just got back from carphone warehouse with mine. �36 a month contract with unlimited everything and �80 up front... Feels like I got bumped compared to you guys? Lol

Still excited but not as much as I was before the launch.. Was honestly expecting more, but I know that if they had told me all I already knew yesterday as a surprise, I would be going absolutely crazy!

Had to teach the customer assistant more about the phone than he knew. He had a demo of the device literally an hour before I walked in.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-31-13 06:50 AM
    hahahaha lol
    01-31-13 06:52 AM
    so tell me any surprise in the box ? headphones n all
    trinipoco likes this.
    01-31-13 06:53 AM
135 123 ...