- CrackBerry User
- 44 Posts
Twitter sending texts in BB10
I don't know what happened but every time that one of my friends tweets I get a text message of their tweet. It's driving my inbox crazy with texts. What did I do?Storm, Storm 2, Torch 9800, Torch 9860, Black Z10 all on Telus
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-09-13, 02:09 AM #4
- 254 Posts
It happens when you click follow on the native app, happens to me every time I do it and it's urked me so much so I just use the browser version. Go back and click again to get rid of the texts. Should work.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Curve 9300 > Torch 9800 > BlackBerry Z10
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-11-13, 08:10 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Like sarahrich, it happened to me when I followed someone using the BB10 native app. I only got texts about tweets from people I followed using that app. I had to disable text notifications on twitter.com. Only trouble is, now I don't get any kind of notification in the Hub or elsewhere if someone mentions me or replies, so I have to just check the 'connect' tab. It's not a very good app really!
- 02-11-13, 09:55 PM #6
Re: Twitter sending texts in BB10
look for a mobile notification option. on the full site when you follow someone, you can opt into getting a text message of their tweets. I'm assuming there should be some option like that on the twitter app as well. if not then you'll hsve to go to tbe twitter site via the browser to follow people, or to remove mobile notification for those specific users you follow.
- By fliguy in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-13, 02:27 PM
- By max221 in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-10, 03:31 PM
- By wmacson in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-09, 10:14 AM
- By Torri Hyatt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 02-08-09, 07:13 PM
- By shadera70 in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-08, 12:15 PM