I'm trying to troubleshoot my friends twitter account on his Z10 running the newest OS on the TELUS network.
    He just created an account and is unable to change the stock photo using his phone.
    I have tried changing it within the twitter app, from the pictures app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app then hard booting, but none of the above work. His account is verified and he can do everything else on twitter but change his picture and background.
    My only other idea is to completely reinstall the OS but this seems over the top just to get an app to work.

Thoughts CB Community?

Posted via the Bat Cave
    03-08-14 11:25 PM
    I'm trying to troubleshoot my friends twitter account on his Z10 running the newest OS on the TELUS network.
    He just created an account and is unable to change the stock photo using his phone.
    I have tried changing it within the twitter app, from the pictures app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app then hard booting, but none of the above work. His account is verified and he can do everything else on twitter but change his picture and background.
    My only other idea is to completely reinstall the OS but this seems over the top just to get an app to work.

Thoughts CB Community?

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Go to the website and change it there, then see if it updates on device. That will get the job done as well as determining if it's the device or Twitter's service.
    03-09-14 04:04 AM
    Tried updating it on his web browser does not work.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    03-09-14 02:26 PM

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Then it's not the BlackBerry, it's Twitter.
    03-09-14 02:33 PM

Posted via the Bat Cave
    The app should work. From your profile, click the gear for settings. Click Edit Profile, then you can click on Profile Photo or Profile Header and it will give you options:
    Twitter problem-img_20140309_164022.png
    Twitter problem-img_20140309_164028.png

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    03-09-14 03:42 PM
    Ya I did all that still didn't work. But now he's all of a sudden able to do it from the app. Must of been a verification thing. Thanks anyways.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    03-09-14 05:20 PM