- 02-09-2013, 06:25 PM #2
I'm not sure of the answer, but I have moved the thread to the BB10 OS forum. Perhaps some else knows the answer?
- 02-09-2013, 07:12 PM #3
There have literally been about 100 posts about this. Please do a search next tine. It's a known issue. Solution is to click the chat/message/etc. Wait a few seconds and then back out of the hub. Or just click and hold the message and click mark as read icon.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-22-2013, 03:41 PM #5
- 4 Posts
I have to the same issue. Any tweets sent directly to me keeps showing up in my HUB. I read them, delete them and then they all come back at once. Also the tweets of the people I follow do not show up in my hub. Is there a way to get the tweets of the people I follow in the HUB?
- By an_cb in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 27Last Post: 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
- By go_mac_never_go_back in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:07 PM
- By eddieteddie100 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:11 PM
- By eddieteddie100 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:11 PM
- By zomblue in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:21 PM