Twitter on bb10
Is anyone else having problems with twitter on their Z10 devices? I have set up my hub so I don't have twitter or Facebook in it then I go to twitter and delete all my Twitter messages and a little while later they all reappear. They're not in my messages folder just in my notifications in twitter itself. I'm finding it annoying. I've also set up my contacts to not show twitter or Facebook but they are all still showing up in my contacts folder.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry User
02-10-2013, 08:41 PM #2
- 94 Posts
I'm having a similar problem with my hub, I set my Twitter, LinkedIn, and Text Messages to On in my hub and when I go back into my settings for the hub I find that my BB has turned them off again. There isn't a Save button to save changes, so I'm wondering if that could be part of the problem.
- 02-11-2013, 08:16 PM #7
Oddly, I'm having that same date bubble thing with Facebook messages from the hub.
- By whitbags in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-07-2013, 06:58 AM
- By Megha31 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2012, 01:11 PM
- By sito in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2008, 04:31 AM
- By Captain_Rbrt in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2008, 11:32 AM
- By tritan in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2008, 08:08 PM