I installed an app and it automatically gave it a HUB integration... I don't use the app enough, and don't care to have it sending notifications to the hub, I will open it and use it when I need it.

Is there a way to turn off, or remove accounts you don't want showing in the hub?
    enrod87 likes this.
    06-25-16 12:18 AM
    I installed an app and it automatically gave it a HUB integration... I don't use the app enough, and don't care to have it sending notifications to the hub, I will open it and use it when I need it.

Is there a way to turn off, or remove accounts you don't want showing in the hub?
    There are a couple of different ways of doing it, but It depends on what kind of integration it has with the Hub, and how you want notifications to be configured. Does it send notifications to the Notifications area in the Hub, or does it have its own account in the hub with its own name?

To check this, in the Hub, swipe to the right:

In the list of all the accounts, do you see the app's notifications in the Notifications account, or do you see a whole new account (named after the app) in that list?
    06-25-16 02:57 AM
    Uninstall your hub might solve the problem

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.4.1.1143
    06-25-16 04:17 AM
    I love the hub, wouldn't want to uninstall it. But I just don't want eveyr possible app making its way into my hub
    06-25-16 10:03 PM
    I'm not sure I get what you mean about swiping right once in the hub.

It shows as an account with its own real estate space in my hub... so down the column it goess BBM, TEXT MESSAGES, email1, email2, email3 etc.... then this APP account name.
    06-25-16 10:05 PM
    Have you tried the triple dot menu bottom right in hub. Go to hub management and select the account you want to change and select 'separate only' for ones you don't want to see in hub. Now they will not show up in hub but in a separate area. This will keep the hub down to what ever you want.
    For example, I don't want to see calls listed in the hub so I leave those out. I only have text message, BBM and one email account in hub. Second email account I also leave out of hub.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 10:34 PM
    It shows as an account with its own real estate space in my hub... so down the column it goess BBM, TEXT MESSAGES, email1, email2, email3 etc.... then this APP account name.
    So there are two thing you can do here. 1st thing is what "Adif_701" suggested in the previous post. This will make this app's notifications not appear in the [main] hub. The notifications will appear only inside its own account that you see in the list you mentioned. However, you will still be notified that the account in question has received a notification, via blinking light, vibration, sound, etc.

The other thing you could do is stop the phone from notifying you that a message has been received, and it might be possible to even prevent the message from going to the hub.

Do the following:

go to Phone's Settings then:

-> Notifications
    -> Click on one of the profiles (let's go with Normal for now)
    -> Customize App Notifications
    -> locate and select your app

You should see one or both of the following settings:

"All Notifications" and "Hub Notifications"

Disable one or both and see what that does for you.

You will also need to go back and change these setting for all the other Profiles (not just Normal) that you are using, however, after you change the settings in Normal, also select the press the "Set Default" button. I think that it might apply the new settings to the other Profiles....I think...because the description of what it does is unclear.
    06-27-16 07:20 AM