Hi!
    The other day I tried to "End Chat" on a very large one, and, while the conversation was not deleted, it acts as though it is -- meaning, messages from this person come in and I don't get any kind of signal. The only way to check them is to compose a new text message, put in his name, and then the thread pops up -- all the messages still in tact.

I have tried to end the chat; to clear the chat; even to name chat; Anything to make it show up. Nothing has worked so far.

What can I do?

BB Q10, all software up to date.
    05-22-16 01:46 PM
    BB Q10, all software up to date.
    Define that. Up to date because your device says so? Which OS is it on?
    biancafloyd likes this.
    05-22-16 02:51 PM
    Device -- Blackberry 12E8
    Model SQN 100-5
    Software 10.3.2.2474
    05-22-16 03:22 PM
    Device -- Blackberry 12E8
    Model SQN 100-5
    Software 10.3.2.2474
    Yeah, you might want to consider running a newer version. That's pretty old. You can find the latest releases here - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/
    05-23-16 12:11 PM
    Is that BBM or Text? If bbm try retract chat
    biancafloyd likes this.
    05-23-16 12:13 PM
    It is a text conversation. It doesn't delete when I try everything I know, and now forever more doesn't show up when this contact writes to me.
    05-23-16 09:45 PM
    Is there a way to locate an invisible conversation and delete it remotely?
    05-23-16 11:06 PM
    Is there a way to locate an invisible conversation and delete it remotely?
    Try Bla1ze's Suggestion..

CB10|Z10-3|10.3.2.2876 [Offial SeedMella]
    05-24-16 06:15 AM
    I keep checking for updates, and my phone says it's up to date.

I am not sure how to upgrade it to something newer. Can someone help me? Or tell me how to force-delete a conversation? Or wipe all of them?

I just bought a new Blackberry Q10, so I'd really love to know how to update past what my phone thinks is up to date. I followed Bla1ze's link, but that doesn't give me an idea how to do it. (Sorry, not very proficient with Blackberry.)

Thank you!
    05-24-16 10:34 AM
    Oh, and BTW… I use a mac if that makes a difference, so BB link is different than for those of you who use PC.
    05-24-16 10:38 AM
    Oh, and BTW� I use a mac if that makes a difference, so BB link is different than for those of you who use PC.
    Why not upgrade using Autoloaders.

05-24-16 01:15 PM
    Why not upgrade using Autoloaders.

Because I don't even know what that means.

Can you help me?

And is there a way to force-delete entire threads?
    05-24-16 05:50 PM
    Because I don't even know what that means.

Can you help me?

And is there a way to force-delete entire threads?
    Since your device doesn't even responding to deleting text normally deleting entire threads might not work either. I think the last solution for u here is to use autoloader to upgrade. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054501 that's the link to download all Autoloaders. Look for ur device's autoloader download it... run it on a PC let it load and unpack all files till the command prompt window shows asking u to connect ur device. Connect ur device and wait while the new OS is loaded automatically. When it's done the window closes and ur phone restarts den u can disconnect ur device and set it up.

P.S: back ur phone up before u start. If the installation completes successfully don't restore except the installation goes wrong or dose not work.

05-26-16 07:39 AM
    Since your device doesn't even responding to deleting text normally deleting entire threads might not work either. I think the last solution for u here is to use autoloader to upgrade. OS 10.3.2.2876 Live Links (incl. autoloaders) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com that's the link to download all Autoloaders. Look for ur device's autoloader download it... run it on a PC let it load and unpack all files till the command prompt window shows asking u to connect ur device. Connect ur device and wait while the new OS is loaded automatically. When it's done the window closes and ur phone restarts den u can disconnect ur device and set it up.

P.S: back ur phone up before u start. If the installation completes successfully don't restore except the installation goes wrong or dose not work.

VERY IMPORTANT!! If you are going to use this autoloader (10.3.3.2876) make sure you also update your Android Runtime with the Blackberry World runtime update OR you will have massive android app problems! Just do a search here on CB for a link to that BBW update as you cannot find it by looking in the Blackberry World app store (it is hidden there).
    05-26-16 07:45 AM
    Thank you guys… You have all been very generous and forthcoming, but I have no idea how to do any of this.

Why isn't Blackberry providing any support to its users?

To update… I've basically had to wipe my phone and start over. It was a nightmare, but now it's done. Now I have another issue with it, but I'm too exhausted to deal.

I miss my old Nokia flip phones!
    07-05-16 12:43 PM