Hi everyone;

I bought a used Z30 with a broken screen that is locked to Bell. Got the screen fixed and it's working great, but so far - I have not been able to unlock it. One service could not find a code - fee refunded, and a second found a code, but it did not work - fee refunded again.

Hoping to use this beautiful phone on Rogers! - any suggestions on who can unlock this for me?
    04-27-15 08:56 AM
    Try http://www.cellunlocker.net/
    I've had luck with them unlocking two Z30 s already and last one was exactly as your case is. Fixed screen and unlock..lol

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:31 AM
    Hi everyone;

I bought a used Z30 with a broken screen that is locked to Bell. Got the screen fixed and it's working great, but so far - I have not been able to unlock it. One service could not find a code - fee refunded, and a second found a code, but it did not work - fee refunded again.

Hoping to use this beautiful phone on Rogers! - any suggestions on who can unlock this for me?
    have you checked the IMEI from the phone it's the same with the sticker?
    04-27-15 09:32 AM
    It is the same - except when you do the *#06# then a /22 is added at the end.
    04-27-15 09:44 AM
    i would run a autoloader without sim then try it,or run an autoloader with rogers sim card see what happens
    04-27-15 11:23 AM
    Did you use the 16 digit code? Did you try just using the first 8?

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    04-27-15 10:12 PM
    No idea what the unlocking companies did with it - but I submitted the 15 digit number.
    04-28-15 06:51 AM
    i would run a autoloader without sim then try it,or run an autoloader with rogers sim card see what happens
    I've installed several operating systems on the phone when it had a black screen due to Blackberry's update - can't see that doing again would make any difference.
    04-28-15 06:52 AM
    I had the exact same issue with my phone on bell. First tried two different companies to unlock and they didn't so refunded my money. Then contacted bell unlocking department who charged $50 bucks. I didn't care just wanted the thing unlocked for my trip. They couldn't either.

They refunded my money and said that someone from BlackBerry will contact me with an unlocking code within 2 weeks or something like that. 2 weeks came and went and didn't hear from BlackBerry Suprise Suprise. Contacted bell again maybe a month after I got back from my trip. Gave them **** cause nobody called and nobody from Bell followed up.

About 2 days after my melt down (3 months from initially trying to unlock) someone called me from Bell unlocking department with a new code and it finally worked.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:39 AM