I am looking to transfer a copy of my passwords from Password keeper on my Z10 to a password keeper program on Android. I will need to carry both devices at times and i want to also keep a copy of my passwords on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). I am not sure how to do it, I downloaded the latest leek of password keeper that lets you export your passwords but i guess that file can only be imported by Blackberry Password keeper right? Anybody have any suggestions?
    12-09-13 08:48 AM
    I can certainly sympathize. I'm in a similar position. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a way to decrypt and use a PW Keeper export to import into another password system. I've been meaning to migrate to LastPass, but have almost 700 entries. Perhaps 10% are now redundant, but that's still a lot of time I don't have. So, I'm sticking with PW Keeper for now, exporting backups to my PC for safety's sake. Sorry, I know this isn't the answer you wanted to see.
    12-09-13 11:02 AM
    That's crazy there should be a way to export to another file. Does anybody know a way pleaseeeee.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:54 AM
    That was one of the big reasons I never choose the BB Password Keeper. You couldn't export your file.
    I switched to Password Keepox on Android. You can export and import. This allows you to keep both updated.
    If you have Bluestacks on your PC then you have access to your passwords while using your PC too.
    12-10-13 10:22 AM
    That's crazy there should be a way to export to another file. Does anybody know a way pleaseeeee.

Posted via CB10
    There is no way to export to a file that can be imported into another system at the moment. The ability to export to a file only became available with the leaked version of PW Keeper. this file can only be read by PW Keeper. The consensus is that this is a security measure.
    12-10-13 11:41 AM
    you can transfer your passwords from BB to Android using Enpass.

Export your contacts from BB using the built in export function, but turn off the encryption. This will export a CSV file to the Misc directory on your phone.

Open Blackberry World and install Enpass. Don't pay for the upgrade here. In the settings you can import the BB CSV file you just exported. Now export the passwords in an encrypted format to the cloud using the Sync function. You have several built in choices. Like google drive and drop box.

On your Android phone install Enpass and pay for the upgrade. Now import the file from the cloud (sync) and you should have all of your passwords.
    acecard likes this.
    09-02-15 02:05 PM
    Wow! thanks for this. That worked perfectly and I got a free upgrade to Enpass while I was at it.

you can transfer your passwords from BB to Android using Enpass.

Export your contacts from BB using the built in export function, but turn off the encryption. This will export a CSV file to the Misc directory on your phone.

Open Blackberry World and install Enpass. Don't pay for the upgrade here. In the settings you can import the BB CSV file you just exported. Now export the passwords in an encrypted format to the cloud using the Sync function. You have several built in choices. Like google drive and drop box.

On your Android phone install Enpass and pay for the upgrade. Now import the file from the cloud (sync) and you should have all of your passwords.
    01-13-16 09:51 AM
    And you can also get the BlackBerry version of EnPass (or IOS) and have same sync across all devices at all times. Been using Enpass for a few years (from SplashID) and it works perfectly. Can also keep non password data just as easily. Worth the app price.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 12:13 PM
    I started using LastPass for work. I'm slowly moving my passwords over one by one. Whenever I go to log into a site that is not in LastPass, I create a new LastPass entry and then use Password Keeper to log in. LastPass then saves the credentials you use. It takes up some time initially, but I feel it's better than spending a large chunk of time copying everything over. After the first few days, I only have to do this sporadically.
    05-02-16 02:14 AM
    I don't see an export function in my bb password. Am i looking in the wrong place, or is it only available on os 10 version? My 9650 is my only smart phone, running os 5, and it's time to backup my passwords to something before I move along to whatever I'm doing next. (maybe dtek, still deciding)
    08-20-16 11:11 PM
    Enpass is the way to export the passwords to a Android device. I did it and usted it day by day without problem ,even with the Win10 app

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-21-16 05:27 AM
    I've a problem. It's somewhat related. I forgot my password keepers password. What do I do now?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-16 06:16 AM
    I don't see an export function in my bb password. Am i looking in the wrong place, or is it only available on os 10 version? My 9650 is my only smart phone, running os 5, and it's time to backup my passwords to something before I move along to whatever I'm doing next. (maybe dtek, still deciding)
    There is no export feature on BBOS password keeper. You have to do a device switch (a few ways to do this) to BB10, then you can do an export to a file which you could then import into PK on Android.

08-21-16 09:44 AM
    I am trying to export my passwords on Q10 in Password Keeper to transfer them to a Samsung S7. I have downloaded and installed Enpass from BB World. Your first sentence talks about "contacts" and turning off encryption and exporting a CSV file. How do I do this and did you mean "password" and typed "contacts" in error?

On my downloaded and installed Enpass, I cannot find "Settings" to import the BB CSV. I am not familiar enough to follow your instructions. If you could give me a more detailed description I would like to try to implement your suggestion.

Thx, Norm
    Last edited by njm; 09-26-16 at 02:43 PM.
    09-26-16 01:25 PM
    I am trying to export my passwords on Q10 in Password Keeper to transfer them to a Samsung S7. I have downloaded and installed Enpass from BB World. Your first sentence talks about "contacts" and turning off encryption and exporting a CSV file. How do I do this and did you mean "password" and typed "contacts" in error?

On my downloaded and installed Enpass, I cannot find "Settings" to import the BB CSV. I am not familiar enough to follow your instructions. If you could give me a more detailed description I would like to try to implement your suggestion.

Thx, Norm
    If you like Password Keeper it is available on Android too and is easy to transfer over your records from BB10 but exporting then importing.

09-26-16 05:55 PM