Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 01:46 PM
    Google maps, Viber and Bloomberg will be good enough

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 01:52 PM
    Vine!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 02:03 PM
    Audible and the possibility to download Amazon MP3 would be nice. Google Maps would also be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-03-13 03:12 PM
    Vine
    I would use that just for work.

Instagram because apparently it's a necessary app. Don't know myself. Have never used it.

Pintrest might be good.

Wouldn't mind hootsuite - but again that's a work thing. And I've already emailed them and it's not in the current works.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 06:18 PM
    vine! of course
    06-03-13 06:21 PM
    1-Instagram (not because the stock editor is bad, but, because people want it and consider os incomplete without it)
    2-Netflix (people want it)
    3-Sketch Guru (could actually just build similar features into stock photo editor)
    4-Pinterest
    5-DropBox (here, but, needs improvement)
    6-Need For Speed Most Wanted
    7-SpeedTest
    8-Facebook (here, but, needs improvement)
    9-Mobile Nations App that is similar to CB10 but allows access to other Mobile Nations sites in app.
    10-Pandora (people want it)

6,7,8,9 are the biggest deal to me

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 06:37 PM
    I know SounHound is building an app for BB10 but considering there are no alternatives I'd say it's a must have app. A fully functional Bridge app as well. I'm pretty much covered with the apps I need and use so I'm super happy with the Z10. I don't think we need FB messenger...the hub acts like the messenger app...even better than it IMO and I had an iphone before the Z10. They do need to improve their twitter and Facebook apps though. Simple business oriented features like access and manage capabilities for your Facebook page and the ability to share posts.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 07:07 PM
    https://help.pinterest.com/entries/2...BlackBerry-app

Just found this today - not sure if it will help but I am sure it wouldn't not help! Do vote it up!!! Hopefully they will take notice!!
    06-04-13 02:19 AM
    Moving from my Bold 9700, the 2 things I miss the most:
    1. DriveSave.ly
    2. Enterprise IM

I can't believe there's no app yet (i.e., SayIt) that will read my new emails / texts that come in, and allow me to use voice commands to reply.

I've heard that BB is going to update Enterprise IM so I can once again connect to Lync at work. However, from what I understand, it only works via BES10 (not ActiveSync?), which may never happen for me at work since I work for a huge company and they have already invested in MobileFusion and don't see enough near-term requests to justify BES10 servers, support, etc. I feel more "disconnected" from my daily job at work than on the Bold.
    06-05-13 10:56 AM
    I would say your initial list pretty much covers it. Google Maps/Nav would be HUGE for me (I would welcome Nokia maps as well). Instagram may be that top one, given its popularity, there's no reason for users to decide on BB when they can go elsewhere. The overall value proposition of the BB isn't there yet where that does not play a role in a consumer's decision.

More travel and banking apps would be welcome as well.

I am glad you mentioned evernote. Yes I know it is built in, but in many cases I would rather use an evernote app. The experience just feels more comfortable that way. I just hope we start seeing more native apps, and seeing more that take advantage of BB10. Time will tell!

This is just more a question to see everybody's opinions and hopefully some people from blackberry see this and take a long good look at it. For me my top 10 App's I'd like to see are as followed:

1.) Google Maps
    2.) Google Search
    3.) Google Translate
    4.) Netflix
    5.) Instagram
    6.) YouTube - (Native & Updated App)
    7.) Evernote
    8.) Facebook Messenger
    9.) Facebook (I know we have Facebook, but I'd like to see it majorly upgraded and on ios and android standards.)
    10.) Twitter (I know we have Twitter, but I'd like to see it majorly upgraded and on ios and android standards.)

BLACKBERRY Z10!
    06-05-13 05:11 PM
    Keeper is an amazing app if you're satisfied with basic functionality. I don't see myself using it on a daily basis without an option of cross-platform syncronization.
    Lastpass is best

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 02:23 AM
    Hootsuite is another I thought of.

Sent from my sexy Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    06-06-13 11:54 AM
63 123