Hey guys,

So since upgrading to 10.2.1 I didn't notice toast notifications until I added a 3rd Gmail account. Now I notice that only this latest account gets toast notifications. Why don't the previous accounts get toasts? Is there a way to turn on and off the toast notifications for specific accounts? And if they are currently on, any ideas why they wouldn't show up?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 11:24 PM
    Hey guys,

So since upgrading to 10.2.1 I didn't notice toast notifications until I added a 3rd Gmail account. Now I notice that only this latest account gets toast notifications. Why don't the previous accounts get toasts? Is there a way to turn on and off the toast notifications for specific accounts? And if they are currently on, any ideas why they wouldn't show up?

Posted via CB10
    The Instant Previews can be turned on/off for individual accounts: Settings > Notifications > Applications > Email Messages, then select any email account. Toggle the Instant Previews on or off.

Note that these settings will be over-ridden by the global setting: Settings > Notifications, where you can toggle the Instant Previews on/off for all accounts.
    captainbdsc likes this.
    05-20-14 07:58 AM
    The Instant Previews can be turned on/off for individual accounts: Settings > Notifications > Applications > Email Messages, then select any email account. Toggle the Instant Previews on or off.

Note that these settings will be over-ridden by the global setting: Settings > Notifications, where you can toggle the Instant Previews on/off for all accounts.
    Thanks! I did have the global setting set to on. But for all of my other accounts it was set to off. After setting the individual account to on the notification is now showing up.
    05-20-14 08:53 AM
    Thanks! I did have the global setting set to on. But for all of my other accounts it was set to off. After setting the individual account to on the notification is now showing up.
    Great. Glad you've got them set the way you want now.
    05-20-14 09:21 AM