Nice of you to miss the whole point. This is not about not liking BlackBerry. I'm as big of a Blackberry fan as most and absolutely love the product and will have it as long as I can get it.
    However, I am also a realist and see what is going on. Even Fairfax has announced their intentions and if you read carefully you will see that likely in the future (if the deal goes through), you and I and the rest of the average consumers won't be able to purchase these wonderful phones easily.
    So in closing, many people here are BlackBerry fans who are discussing REALITY....dont tell us to leave and make assumptions that we don't like the product.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...in MY opinion, bb10 is the best OS on the market by a long shot.

Posted via CB10
    Just sayin bro. We're not the only one who will read this in the future.
    The comment is not all for you :*.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 08:27 AM
    Just sayin bro. We're not the only one who will read this in the future.
    The comment is not all for you :*.

Posted via CB10
    What are you talking about man?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 10:11 AM
    Seriously...

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 11:25 AM
    ... With that said, the average consumer will walk in to their carrier and get what's there not what they can order ...
    Whatever happened to the whole "brick & mortar is getting killed by ordering on Amazon, etc." to the point of even going out of business (Borders, maybe Best Buy at some point, etc.)? Strange that now the reasoning is "no one will get BlackBerry because he has to order one" ...
    09-28-13 11:56 AM
    Whatever happened to the whole "brick & mortar is getting killed by ordering on Amazon, etc." to the point of even going out of business (Borders, maybe Best Buy at some point, etc.)? Strange that now the reasoning is "no one will get BlackBerry because he has to order one" ...
    First of all, I never said that about brick and mortar. Second of all, where I live (Canada), it's rare that anyone orders a phone online and pays full price. The vast majority walk into a carrier store or carrier store partner and get a phone on contract hence why I don't see many specifically asking to have a phone ordered in for them, and rather just purchase what is available there.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:01 PM
    First of all, I never said that about brick and mortar. Second of all, where I live (Canada), it's rare that anyone orders a phone online and pays full price. The vast majority walk into a carrier store or carrier store partner and get a phone on contract hence why I don't see many specifically asking to have a phone ordered in for them, and rather just purchase what is available there.
    Yea, I suppose. Here in the U of SA, we can order a phone from someplace like Best Buy Mobile and get the same discount (with contract) one would get from his carrier's store. In my own experience Best Buy Mobile sometimes has even better pricing than the carrier store.
    09-28-13 12:31 PM
    Just putting it out there but I don't think Canadian carriers are the problem. Just guessing but I bet Canadian carriers will be the last to pull BlackBerrys off their shelves (if ever)

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-28-13 12:31 PM
    From a consumer phone platform perspective, like the Sopranos, it's over. You had a good run, BlackBerry, but the sun has set on you.
    You are one miserable sod, you know that? Free forum and all, but I think a lot of people would prefer it if you create yourself a "Benjamin_NYC's miserable whinging thread" and put all your negativity there.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and CMcRob like this.
    09-28-13 06:09 PM
33 12