- 05-08-14, 04:08 PM #3
Brute force would eventually do it but how long would it take?
All encryption is crackable, larger keys just ****** the process.
Not as bad as one of the older versions of Windows that used the number 7 as a key to encrypt the local password file.
Posted via CB10
- By BK_NY_RAY in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 20Last Post: 05-26-14, 02:13 PM
- By MiSsY_ in forum News & RumorsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-11-14, 02:22 PM
- By santhu worldzcutestlover in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-09-14, 12:23 AM
- By santhu worldzcutestlover in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-14, 04:47 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-14, 03:30 PM