Simple jokes for simple minds. This is my idea of what blackberry should make :

Attachment 186298
    A state of the art, quality materials and workmanship, no nonsense, sleek and sophisticated, and it needs a 4000 mah non removable battery. Blackberry 10.2 software. A blackberry phone like this is the answer.
    07-26-13 08:16 PM
    And have no facebook support ! Keep it as a business phone. Perfect speakerphone and call quality are the focus, battery life, operating system efficiency, browsing efficiency, advanced bbm, email, sms features. Give it a 1000 dollar price tag with new contract that does not lower and price fix it for all carriers.
    07-26-13 08:25 PM
    Make all updates straight from blackberry. Enhanced security. Great internal phone book, storage. Doesnt overheat. Make a docking station for it like our old blackberry phones. Blackberry needs to win over people with a phone like that. They will keep business clients with a phone like that. They need to improve upon the Q10 and the Z10. Continue on with the Q5 for the poor.
    07-26-13 08:33 PM
    All these 19 year olds and other who are so attached to their phones social outreach and movie/game capabilities need serious mental help. I see people in public, everywhere I go, glued to their phones like its an extension of their body and mind. A utter compulsion to be looking at it, touching it, checking updates, letting people know what they are doing, where they are at, who they are with, what their plans are, trying to accumulate as many friends as possible as if it means something to have thousands of little buddies you never see or talk to in person. While driving everyone has their heads down trying to text, browse, and other on their phone. Any free chance they get they are on phone; at work, while eating dinner, at school, at home. This is the decline of society in my eyes. People don't realize how precious and short life really is and how much of this gift they waste all day playing stupid games and otherwise being not productive.
    07-26-13 08:39 PM
    And have no facebook support ! Keep it as a business phone. Perfect speakerphone and call quality are the focus, battery life, operating system efficiency, browsing efficiency, advanced bbm, email, sms features. Give it a 1000 dollar price tag with new contract that does not lower and price fix it for all carriers.
    I probably won't be back because this thread has gone so far downhill, but I'll say this: I'm glad Thor is running BB and not you. He's much more in touch with reality lol.

Oh, and please stop with the name-calling. It's completely unnecessary and won't make anyone want a BB.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    07-26-13 08:57 PM
    I probably won't be back because this thread has gone so far downhill, but I'll say this: I'm glad Thor is running BB and not you. He's much more in touch with reality lol.

Oh, and please stop with the name-calling. It's completely unnecessary and won't make anyone want a BB.

More in touch with your own reality. I'm not trying to make anyone want a blackberry. If they are not disciplined and mature enough to choose by their own desire, blackberry, than they don't deserve one.

Its been fun MOB.
    07-26-13 09:11 PM
    Its been fun MOB.
    You bet it has.

07-26-13 09:15 PM
    Blackberry needs to pullout 3 million dollars and pay instagram, netflix and vine each a mill to make an app immediately.

BOOM

Drops mic

Leaves thread

Z10in' since the Beginnin'
    Paying for apps is like paying for ####. It's a quick and easy short-term solution but you're not building any long term relationships. When the next must have app comes along, the developer is going to holdout for a cash payment. (The analogy is not perfect but you get the idea)
    07-26-13 09:30 PM
    Someone didn't take their meds. Hahahha

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 10:21 PM
    But back to my original post, if developers don't wanna do apps for BlackBerry because of costs/resources, they can just charge for the apps. 99 cents should suffice for people to pay for them without much thought and enough for a good amount of revenue to come in. Everyone happy. I need them and paying $12 would not hurt my pocket whatsoever.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 10:24 PM
    But back to my original post, if developers don't wanna do apps for BlackBerry because of costs/resources, they can just charge for the apps. 99 cents should suffice for people to pay for them without much thought and enough for a good amount of revenue to come in. Everyone happy. I need them and paying $12 would not hurt my pocket whatsoever.

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you just get an android phone? Save the 12 bucks for penicillin.

Champ
    07-26-13 11:10 PM
    Here is what BlackBerry has
    Time for BlackBerry to listen to us!-bigstock_falling_money_669153.jpg

And Here's how they're Marketing should be

Time for BlackBerry to listen to us!-dos.jpg

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-actually-perceived/

So in order for them to make a comeback they should use the money they have for marketing. As the Q10 commercial says "It's Time"

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 12:21 AM
    Thread comprehensively derailed. Thread comprehensively closed.
    07-27-13 03:42 AM
63 123