- 12-23-2012, 10:40 PM #2
The chances are not high, even the qwerty bb10 devices are meant to be touch devices first and foremost and that would be tricky on a smaller device, not to mention that the growth won't be there to support multiple bolds in addition to a qwerty bb10 curve.
- 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM #5------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- 12-24-2012, 06:24 PM #7
I am doubtful of a "baby Bold" as you would call it. If there is a similar looking Bold/N-Series/X10 released later in 2013, it will be a mid or lower end device in the lineup of devices.
Don't be afraid to THANK or LIKE
What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.
- 12-25-2012, 09:27 PM #9
Nah, if you look at something like the 9790 there is clearly a difference between a baby bold and a curve with the former only cutting size to offer a slightly different form factor, whereas with a curve the specs are cut to meet a particular pricepoint with no implication of size difference.
- 12-25-2012, 09:32 PM #10Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 12-25-2012, 09:33 PM #11Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By CJ1991 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 41Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:42 PM
- By jb1dsl in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 21Last Post: 12-11-2009, 11:49 AM
- By RinggoldRocker in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
- By hurricane87 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:54 AM
- By JasonBourne in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 27Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:39 AM