- 12-23-2012, 10:40 PM #2
The chances are not high, even the qwerty bb10 devices are meant to be touch devices first and foremost and that would be tricky on a smaller device, not to mention that the growth won't be there to support multiple bolds in addition to a qwerty bb10 curve.
- 12-24-2012, 07:38 AM #5------------------------------------
I keep hearing BlackBerry 10 referred to as a "1.0 operating system". It isn't.
- It isa complete departure from the old BlackBerry Operating System.
- *It is also the next evolution of BlackBerry Tablet OS and has much in common with 1.0-2.1 of the PlayBook Tablet OS
- 12-24-2012, 06:24 PM #7
I am doubtful of a "baby Bold" as you would call it. If there is a similar looking Bold/N-Series/X10 released later in 2013, it will be a mid or lower end device in the lineup of devices.--- Smartphone ---
Current: Apple iPhone 4S (16GB)
Next: BlackBerry 10 Q15 (The Ultimate BlackBerry)
--- Tablet ---
- 12-25-2012, 09:27 PM #9
Nah, if you look at something like the 9790 there is clearly a difference between a baby bold and a curve with the former only cutting size to offer a slightly different form factor, whereas with a curve the specs are cut to meet a particular pricepoint with no implication of size difference.
- 12-25-2012, 09:32 PM #10Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy.Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.
- 12-25-2012, 09:33 PM #11Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy.Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.
- By CJ1991 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 41Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:42 PM
- By jb1dsl in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 21Last Post: 12-11-2009, 11:49 AM
- By RinggoldRocker in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
- By hurricane87 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:54 AM
- By JasonBourne in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 27Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:39 AM