- 12-23-2012, 11:40 PM #2
The chances are not high, even the qwerty bb10 devices are meant to be touch devices first and foremost and that would be tricky on a smaller device, not to mention that the growth won't be there to support multiple bolds in addition to a qwerty bb10 curve.
- 12-24-2012, 08:38 AM #5------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- 12-24-2012, 07:24 PM #7
I am doubtful of a "baby Bold" as you would call it. If there is a similar looking Bold/N-Series/X10 released later in 2013, it will be a mid or lower end device in the lineup of devices.
- 12-25-2012, 10:27 PM #9
Nah, if you look at something like the 9790 there is clearly a difference between a baby bold and a curve with the former only cutting size to offer a slightly different form factor, whereas with a curve the specs are cut to meet a particular pricepoint with no implication of size difference.
- 12-25-2012, 10:32 PM #10Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 12-25-2012, 10:33 PM #11Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By CJ1991 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 41Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
- By jb1dsl in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 21Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:49 PM
- By RinggoldRocker in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:24 PM
- By hurricane87 in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:54 AM
- By JasonBourne in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 27Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:39 AM