stupid question.... is there an iCloud equivalent, or automatic backup one can set u for BB10?

I usually plug my phone into my computer once a month or whatever, and open up blackberry link and manually back it up..... but now I'm wondering if there is a way to do this automatically.

With the old blackberry, blackberry protect would do backups on its own to get the most vital info backed up on the phone in case it was lost/stolen, but that for some ridiculous reason got taken away in BB10... so is there something I can set up??? but something that does it seamlessly without my involvement at all?
    01-21-15 06:55 PM
    Check out Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39592932

Runs headless. Scheduled backups to cloud and/or sd card.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-21-15 07:08 PM
    Contacts, calendar, mail sync with service providers so, as long as you don't use POP3 to take mail completely off the server, they're already covered. DropBox and Box can be used to backup photos & other files with a bit of tweaking. Apps are recorded in whichever store you used to acquire them so can be re-downloaded.

I guess BB had to take the autobackup out as a complete backup could be just too big and other solutions now exist.
    01-21-15 07:09 PM
    stupid question.... is there an iCloud equivalent, or automatic backup one can set u for BB10?

I usually plug my phone into my computer once a month or whatever, and open up blackberry link and manually back it up..... but now I'm wondering if there is a way to do this automatically.

With the old blackberry, blackberry protect would do backups on its own to get the most vital info backed up on the phone in case it was lost/stolen, but that for some ridiculous reason got taken away in BB10... so is there something I can set up??? but something that does it seamlessly without my involvement at all?
    I've been very impressed with an app called Firechest, much much simpler backups than the OEM solution and the backups live on cloud providors
    01-22-15 04:30 AM
    I've been very impressed with an app called Firechest, much much simpler backups than the OEM solution and the backups live on cloud providors
    Yeah, I found FireChest to be a total blessing too. I like to install newest leaks, and it's awesome to back up my remember tasks and notes to dropbox encrypted.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 04:43 AM