Hi, everyone!

To overcome the social network quitting from BlackBerry 10 I successfully had:
    (i) installed Android messenger. 25 with good results (it functions, Hub integration is ok);
    (ii) just fixed WhatsApp by installing latest Android version with the ghorbani solution. Everything is ok, it works, images and videos <16 GB fully exchangeable, Hub integration and notifications are ok!
    It only remains to find out a viable fb client. I have tried:
    (i) many Android fb versions described as compatible even by evoluted users: they all lagged and/or didn't open. In the best case they worked, but no notifications, no Hub integration. For now, I installed lite. It seems smooth, as long as you keep waiting for the app to open. Sometimes you must try once or twice before it resolves to open. I wonder if there is a similar solution to Ghorbani 's to fix an Android compatible fb version and have it integrated in Hub. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

From my awesome Z30
    05-27-17 03:45 AM
    I think facebook lite works best, not sure if you need to patch the app with Cobalts solution tho, but I had fb lite working perfectly until I decided to pay for Nemorys app because of the full hub integration

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 05:36 AM
    When I tried Nemory's facebook, I had to cancel it for the excessive battery drain. It also consumed internet charge. Notifications often arrived late in the Hub, mostly in group and this slowed the whole telephone. Lite seems to be the best solution, provided you quit the idea of having notifications in the hub/app. The link to the browser is incomplete. There are other third party clients, but they are mostly links to browser. Facebook seems the only function prevented to work on BlackBerry 10. What would help is a way to let an Android version function on the OS, in such a way to maintain push notifications and Hub integration. If they succeeded in doing so with WhatsApp, there are theoretical chances in doing so with fb. What I am asking is whether the Ghorbani solution (moving the app folder to a sd card and then creating a link with an executing command programme) would work

From my awesome Z30
    05-27-17 08:40 AM
    Facebook Lite is really the best solution for BB10. It's the least bad anyway.
    05-27-17 09:33 AM
    Memory Face 10. Makes Blackberry's claim that they are a software development house look ridiculous. They had years to develop app.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 12:40 PM
    Memory Face 10. Makes Blackberry's claim that they are a software development house look ridiculous. They had years to develop app.

Posted via CB10
    Public APIs are no longer available for Facebook. No reputable 3rd party company can make an app now.
    05-27-17 12:44 PM