I'm starting to notice a bit of a trend developing here as far as Os releases coinciding with device releases. The Z10 was the first device to launch with BlackBerry 10.0 and now the Q10 will "Technically" be the first device to launch with 10.1 and one of the major features was support for the Q10 and Q10 specific functions (dark theme, improved business tools, etc) so it got me thinking.

I think that the PlayBook will be the first device running Os 10.2 and I hope it gets announced at BlackBerry live in less than a month. Another reason I believe that it will have 10.2 because of the stripped down bridge features. I honestly think they have something big planned for bridge, but they probably wanted to wait for everything to be running more advanced versions of BB10 first.

Personally what I would love to see is full integration with BlackBerry Link so your tablet, laptop and phone are connected through the cloud. Another thing would of course be native BBM and the return of bridge texting, email, calendar, etc. This next one is more of a wish but it's to use the Z10 and Q10 as blue tooth game controllers. I mean that would go perfect with the hdmi as well and it could be like a mini game console. Also in that time I expect all of the PlayBook games to be available for the devices and integrated into the games hub.

What do you guys think? This is more of a theory that I would really love to see happen and I think all that I mentioned is perfectly doable.

Posted via CB10
    b320 likes this.
    04-24-13 02:31 PM
    interesting thoughts,,, i'm not a cloud fan tho,,, i prefer to keep all my apps/info right where they belong,,, in my possession,,, clouds are a bit of a scam, imo,,, why would you need to keep your pics/ music, etc., somewhere else??? people are far too gullible it seems,,, tell them they need it & they think they do...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 04-25-13 at 09:35 AM.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    04-24-13 02:55 PM
    Bridge will be updated in 10.1, actually. Not sure what the update will include but right now, the Bridge app needs to be updated because it doesn't work with 10.1, DAC, or the Q10, so we might see BBM and SMS bridge back by Q10 launch
    Unbiased Tech likes this.
    04-24-13 02:58 PM