When ever I try to text someone from the home screen I just starting typing "text michelle...." the first option is always like "Text Michelle and it shows her home number or her work number as the first option and then I have to scroll down to select "text her mobile number"

Why does it even show me the option to text the home number or work number anyways "I can't really text to them anyways" and even if I could with the text to landline feature wouldn't it be more intuitive to show me the mobile number first as the default. Is there someway to turn off the option to text to other numbers. Every so often I forget and text to the home or work number and then wonder why they aren't answering me.

I really like the operating system but it just seems there are so many stupid little things that need to be fixed and there is no way to send feedback to them.
    07-29-13 09:05 PM
    I text to people's home line sometimes, it does work (on rogers) it costs .15 cents though..
    It would be cool to have the option or like you said just bring up mobile first, but I do like that it shows all the contacts number

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    07-29-13 09:11 PM