So the new 10.3.1.2072 OS version auto-updated on my Classic last night, and it's fixed a few things, notably fixing the browser to make it somewhat usable, but the texting application is now completely broken. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, short of downgrading the OS or upgrading to a leaked OS, neither of which I want to do. I'd rather wait until the next official release to hopefully render the texting application usable again. In the mean-time, I still need to be able to text people, so my question is, what can I do to fix this? And if I can't, are there any third-party texting applications for BB10? I don't mean BBM-esque apps, I mean applications which actually use SMS and MMS, like crunchSMS does on the older BBOS.
    03-01-15 07:27 PM
    What's broken about your texting?
    03-01-15 07:37 PM
    It can take upwards of 30 seconds to load a conversation, typing input is frequently not registered, it often takes a minute or two to register that I pressed 'enter' to send the message, there's often no confirmation that the message sent (no check mark, it just stays on the sideways wifi symbol until it turns into a red X), and I can't delete messages at all.
    03-01-15 07:49 PM