Don't get me wrong- LOVE my Z10. I got my device last week and have been running on AT&T with very little problems. I have encountered one annoyance though:

Bear with me here: when initiating a group text, I select (let's say 3) recipients, select "enable group text", and all seems to be well. However, the replies I get open in a new thread with now 4 recipients, seemingly because when the others reply, my number is included in their recipient field and my device doesn't seem to realize that it's me. There are also times where the replies open in now a third additional thread, with an additional contact containing simply the number "1". This has occurred with every group chat I've initiated.

I want to say this is carrier-related, because back when I had a T-Mobile 9900, I was never able to properly group chat/MMS, while my buddies with a Verizon 9930 and an AT&T 9900 had no problems. However I had no problems with this particular issue when my AT&T SIM was in my Lumia 900, so it might be a bug related to the way BlackBerry 10 and AT&T's messaging infrastructure interact.

Have any of you guys on Canadian carriers (or some fellow American early adopters) seen this at all?
    02-26-13 11:53 AM