I am experiencing a problem with one contact who's text messages wont show up unless I go to them in my contacts select text message them, and then it will load our previous conversation.

I'm not notified of any new messages from him, no beeps or flashing lights to signal I have received one. only way is to find out if I have a text is to do as stated above.

And then if there is one I respond, it will stay in my text message folder with all the others but looks like a draft , is a bit of a different color, I'm sure you all no what I mean, when you close out your message and in the text message folder that one contact that maybe you hit space bar or have 1 letter you typed by mistake , before you closed out the conversation .

Then later on it disappears my contact disappears and I have to go into his contact info to see if any new messages.

Yes I have deleted him restarted phone , all that normal stuff. still doesn't work.
    Any one have a solution?
    Running a Z30 on the latest OS.

I'll check back later tonight , long days working ahead of me.
    thanks in advance.
    10-09-15 03:53 AM
    10-09-15 04:42 AM
    didn't work for me. same issue
    10-11-15 08:54 AM
    didn't work for me. same issue
    Did you security wipe and not restore?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 09:32 AM
    yes did security swipe and then restored . Same issue, so then I did another security swipe and was going to try another restore date and my BB link wont work so now I have a phone with no contacts no nothing. Just like buying a brand new phone . So i'm trying to get my BB link to start but it says there is a problem and wont open on my laptop.
    Just what I needed to do was lose all my info and contacts.
    10-11-15 10:29 AM