Hey, so I am a new convert from iphone and am loving it so far! Though, I am having an issue with my text message threads. I'll do the best I can to explain it. Here's the deal:

First, lets say I send a message to person A in their own individual thread. They respond, I read it, and it gets marked as read no problem. Next, say I create a group message to person A and person B. It sends they read it. (here comes the issue) After they read it, say person A responds to the group message. The group thread shows up as unread with the new message (like it's supposed to) but where I'm having the trouble is that person A's individual thread also shoots to the top and shows up as unread like a new message and as if I never read it.

I've restarted the phone several times, and have even done a complete security wipe and started from scratch to no avail.

To give you some background, I bought my Z10 new online and simply switched my sim card from my iphone over to my blackberry, no biggie (I have done this with other phones in the past).

With all that said, is anyone else having this same same issue? I know of a couple others who have experienced it. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be? Any help on this would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 05:18 PM
    Lots of users are having this same issue there are a few threads on it already.

Hopefully this will be addressed at some point soon as I agree it is a very very annoying issue.

Which model device do you have and carrier? Just out of curiosity.

There isn't a fix as of now unfortunately. But on the bright side, thanks for coming to the "Dark" side!

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    04-28-13 05:33 PM
    Also, welcome to crackberry!

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    04-28-13 05:34 PM
    Ah ok, well that makes me a feel a bit better knowing that it's a common issue. Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

I'm on a Z10 with AT&T.

Thanks for the info and for the welcome as well!

Posted via CB10
    ddlax22 likes this.
    04-28-13 05:43 PM
    I have the same issue. Definitely starting to get annoying. Anyone know if this is fixed in 10.1?

I'm on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:05 PM
    Have the same issue. It's very annoying as I use this feature a lot.

Verizon as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:10 PM
    This is a known issue with Z10 on AT&T (maybe other carriers too, but not sure). I tweeted @ Michael Clewley a while back linking to a CB thread about this very issue and he said the fix was in hand. I wouldn't be surprised to see this taken care of in AT&T's 10.1 update, whenever that comes...
    05-08-13 09:42 PM
    I can confirm this is fixed on the latest 10.1 leak.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:50 PM