So those of you lucky enough to have a Z10 in hands, where are all the TAT eyecandy? Did not spot so much from the launch event? Are they there or do you think they will come with th enext update which probably will come together with the playbook update to BB10 (speculation) end of february (speculation)?
    01-31-13 08:46 AM
    If you see them, ask them why the Send button is in the upper right hand corner for mail and lower right hand corner for text.
    UI Inconsistencies.
    01-31-13 08:48 AM
    just checked both the Z10 and BB10 reviews on CrackBerry.com, and none of them even mention the word TAT (nor WoW, cascades or eyecandy for that matter)...strange isn't it. I mean this was a disappointment for me, where did all their teasing stuff went to???? ****

[Ok T.A.T. was mentionned once just to say that devshave access to it but for christ sake, so did RIM...I mean BlackBerry]
    01-31-13 08:51 AM
    CrackBerry Kevin ‏@crackberrykevin: @Kojita_ @Crackberry TAT is part of BlackBerry now. They're the UI team. There's nothing really to mention now? Old news...
    01-31-13 08:56 AM
    CrackBerry Kevin ‏@crackberrykevin: @Kojita_ @Crackberry TAT is part of BlackBerry now. They're the UI team. There's nothing really to mention now? Old news...
    Sure it is, but like I said, I am dissapointed that there appears to be very few elements that were teased by TAT at the beginning embedded in the UI or UX itself, or am I wrong here (I sure hope so)?
    01-31-13 08:58 AM

If you see them, ask them why the Send button is in the upper right hand corner for mail and lower right hand corner for text.
    UI Inconsistencies.
    this really bugs me about the 9900 as well
    01-31-13 08:59 AM
    Well there is no send button for text in the 9900 and for email, it makes sense to have it on top to prevent accidental earlier email send...
    01-31-13 09:01 AM
    I think you're wrong here, sorry. The whole flow approach to the UI is based on work by the team formerly known as Tat. The gesture experiences map well with some of Tat's early UI demos.

I'm not sure I like or agree with the approach yet - it seems like this new UI is going to take a bit of time to get used to - but the work is clearly reminiscent of Tat IMHO.
    01-31-13 09:01 AM
    I think you're wrong here, sorry. The whole flow approach to the UI is based on work by the team formerly known as Tat. The gesture experiences map well with some of Tat's early UI demos.

I'm not sure I like or agree with the approach yet - it seems like this new UI is going to take a bit of time to get used to - but the work is clearly reminiscent of Tat IMHO.
    Yeah that is basically what Kevin told me on Twitter but I remember the sharing app, the falling picture app, the fancy weather app...and there is the scrapbook (pb), the calculator where you clearly see their influence. It is just not there in the UI or UX as I would have expected or it is up to the devs to use those fancy cascades stuff to make some eycandy app, I would have thought that BlackBerry would have use them much more in the native apps
    01-31-13 09:04 AM
    Look at the clock app, calc, gyroscope...that's TAT stuff. I think there will be more as BB10 evolves. Most importantly, the whole design UX is built by TAT which will be the foundation going forward.
    01-31-13 09:10 AM
    Look at the clock app, calc, gyroscope...that's TAT stuff. I think there will be more as BB10 evolves. Most importantly, the whole design UX is built by TAT which will be the foundation going forward.
    That reassure me a bit...I guess I'll see it when I will use it.
    01-31-13 09:35 AM