I'm trying to organize items in blackberry remember by using tags. I have a lot of tags and can't always remember them all.

Is there a way to select the available tags? It seems that I have to always type them in.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 12:06 PM
    I don't think this is exactly what you're looking for, but when you start typing in a tag, any existing tags that start with the same letter or letters are listed below the tag name you're entering.

I'm on a 10.1 leak, and I don't remember if previous versions had this.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 12:22 PM
    I don't think this is exactly what you're looking for, but when you start typing in a tag, any existing tags that start with the same letter or letters are listed below the tag name you're entering.

I'm on a 10.1 leak, and I don't remember if previous versions had this.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    I was on the same wavelength as the OP, but have now realized that for some uses this structure works really well. For instance, for GTD you start all "context" tags with an @ sign - so all you do is type in @ and then select fromn the list. You could extend this concept to other areas - start all "priority" tags with !, all subject area tags with $, etc. Or even use letters, so for Priority you'd select from P1, P2, P3 or PHot/PCold/PWarm, etc. You just have to remember that the first letter is a "tag class", not the start of the tag itself.

- R.
    RVVillesis and RWB3325 like this.
    04-30-13 12:59 PM
    I was on the same wavelength as the OP, but have now realized that for some uses this structure works really well. For instance, for GTD you start all "context" tags with an @ sign - so all you do is type in @ and then select fromn the list. You could extend this concept to other areas - start all "priority" tags with !, all subject area tags with $, etc. Or even use letters, so for Priority you'd select from P1, P2, P3 or PHot/PCold/PWarm, etc. You just have to remember that the first letter is a "tag class", not the start of the tag itself.

- R.
    Love your idea! I'm going to start doing this. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:05 PM
    I use the Tags in a similar way, but extent GTD to serve my needs.
    @CONTEXT - the GTD Context
    #project - Used for project names
    $person - Use to identify the person(s) related to this task (great for communication planner)
    !P1 - Used for Prioities

Question for anyone..... How do you edit TAGS, as in correct the tag name, or delete a tag from the list? I can not find how to do that in the app, and I can't find any support on the internet. I wish BB would support this app, it is very close to being an excellent app.

Anyone out there that knows....??? Blackberry???
    04-04-14 04:55 PM
    No idea. I have wondered that myself. I can't find any documentation on tags in remember.

I now use Evernote and checked task pro (see BlackBerry world ). Remember has a lot of potential but it seems to have fallen off the development radar.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 05:14 PM