AT&T Z10 Update
I'm not sure what this update is, but I just checked for updates and found a 2MB OS update. No version change from 10.0.10.88.
It seems a bit large for the AT&T Web ap push.
Any one else get this?
Posted via CB10
- 03-29-2013, 07:01 AM #5
The day I inserted the T-Mobile SIM in my Z10, it picked up the 10.0.10.85 update. A few days later, I got the notice for another update with the same version number. After that update, my phone now includes the T-Mobile boot logo and My T-Mobile app. It just added branding to the previous update.
Maybe AT&T is doing something similar?
Posted via CB10RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10, now "Built for BlackBerry".
- 03-29-2013, 07:28 AM #6
I actually think this is an error. If there would have been an actual update to the OS we should see .89, at least.
Really annoying.Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 03-29-2013, 08:22 AM #8
There Was some kind of a help file update that was a 1 Meg update. Didn't change the Os number either...
Posted via CB10Z10 Baby! 3/25/2013
Rockin and loving my PlayBook since release (latest official OS).
BB Torch 9800 user since 8:55AM 8/12/10!
Blackberry Bold user 11/13/08-8/12/10.
- By switchblade in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
- By burntorange817 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM
- By zipp3679 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:43 AM
- By atlkr5 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2008, 10:40 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM