Can anyone provide some help/information/link for some troubleshooting for BlackBerry Link?

I have a Z10, and for the life of me I can't get this damned thing to upload the pictures from the Z10 camera onto my computer. It just REFUSES to do it. I can see the pictures (in thumbnail form, of course) within blackberry link, but when I try to sync by drag and dropping, it says preparing to sync, spins for about 2 minutes, then just stops spinning. No error message, no success message, no anything. Just doesn't work. Any tips? Ideas? Thoughts? Tried via USB, AND via wifi. Same either way. Can't really find many useful resources online that address this problem.

I am seriously starting to hate this phone. So frustrating that the best way to get my pictures from this device is to email them to myself. Ridiculous.
    07-01-13 08:17 PM
    Just wondering two things; you said you don't get an error message but does it show any other indication (like the yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it) to show an issue with synchronization? And when you connect your device to your computer, do you see the extra volume(s) in Windows Explorer? That is, assuming you're using a windows pc. If it does show up in explorer you should be able to drag and drop the files there. Not ideal, but better than emailing yourself.

As for a troubleshooting link, I can only point you in this direction: Troubleshooting: Syncing media, documents, contacts, and calendars - User Guide - BlackBerry Link for Windows - 1.1.1
    07-01-13 08:39 PM
    Just wondering two things; you said you don't get an error message but does it show any other indication (like the yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it) to show an issue with synchronization? And when you connect your device to your computer, do you see the extra volume(s) in Windows Explorer? That is, assuming you're using a windows pc. If it does show up in explorer you should be able to drag and drop the files there. Not ideal, but better than emailing yourself.

As for a troubleshooting link, I can only point you in this direction: Troubleshooting: Syncing media, documents, contacts, and calendars - User Guide - BlackBerry Link for Windows - 1.1.1
    Thanks for the reply Venice. I used the mass media mode on the media card to get the files off the card, but it's still not idea to always have to put it on or off the card, then copy on or off from there. Still, it's a workaround for now!!!

As for the sync, I was watching closely and I saw a exclamation point show up, then quickly disappear. If I launch another "event" (try another sync) I can get into this menu that shows what it's doing, and I can see the previous menu says cannot read from drive. I guess that means it cannot read from the Blackberry?
    07-01-13 11:39 PM
    As for the sync, I was watching closely and I saw a exclamation point show up, then quickly disappear. If I launch another "event" (try another sync) I can get into this menu that shows what it's doing, and I can see the previous menu says cannot read from drive. I guess that means it cannot read from the Blackberry?
    Yup, it does. I had the same error once and for me it was resolved by rebooting my BB, but I don't know if that will resolve anything for you.
    Do make sure you have USB Mass Storage turned off or it won't work with Link. Also, I don't know if your media card is encrypted or not but I wonder if it could be that Link doesn't like to communicate with encrypted cards... couldn't find anywhere if that's supported or not.
    07-01-13 11:52 PM
    Yup, it does. I had the same error once and for me it was resolved by rebooting my BB, but I don't know if that will resolve anything for you.
    Do make sure you have USB Mass Storage turned off or it won't work with Link. Also, I don't know if your media card is encrypted or not but I wonder if it could be that Link doesn't like to communicate with encrypted cards... couldn't find anywhere if that's supported or not.
    Hm interesting.
    Mass storage is off, formatted the card, and definitely rebooted a couple times. Maybe it's some sort of app I have mucking things up... ugh
    07-02-13 01:15 AM
    Angrybear, June 27, 2013 Link had update from BlackBerry. Version 1.1.1.32. Uninstall old one...reboot computer...download and install new version... sign in to BlackBerry ID...try again.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:37 AM
    Angrybear, or plug in to puter, go to Start>computer>doubleclick your device at bottom usually, (Y) for sd card in phone>doubleclick camera and drag and drop from there. (That's what I do. Sync in Link is harder for me.)

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:43 AM
    Angrybear....got it yet? if not let us know..in Link settings, at the bottom is a box to check that says "turn on wireless connections to my computer " but you have to have a wireless setup.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:50 AM
    Angrybear, I also send single pics and videos to my desktop computer by Bluetooth. I plugged in my Bluetooth dongle on my puter and send pic using "share" on Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:53 AM
    Angrybear, this pic may help....
    Syncing Media help!-img_20130587.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 02:05 AM