I put all of my appointments on my Blackberry calendar, but I'd like them to show up on the stock Calendar program on a Macbook. I need to synch them so whichever device I use to place the appointments, they will automatically show up on both devices.

Is this possible?

I'm using BB OS10 on a Blackberry Classic (OS 10.3.2.2836) and a Macbook Pro running OSX El Capitan (OS 10.11.3).
    Last edited by One Brain Cell; 02-14-16 at 01:05 PM. Reason: to add some extra information.
    02-14-16 01:03 PM
    Other than using an ActiveSync or IMAP email account, there really isn't a way to sync to a separate calendar through the OS. It's possible there's a third-party app that will do it but OS X makes it more difficult.

Device to device calendar syncing is rapidly becoming a dead feature as ActiveSync becomes more prevalent and even POP providers are finally dying off or moving to IMAP.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 06:55 AM
    Blimey, ok thanks Rthonpm. I'll stick with the Blackberry calendar for now then, as that's always on me
    02-17-16 04:49 PM
    The built in calendar for Mac syncs easily via Link. This is one of the main reasons I have stayed with Blackberry, the ability to sync locally, instead of using the cloud.

Posted via CB10
    Biggles likes this.
    02-18-16 01:42 PM
    The built in calendar for Mac syncs easily via Link. This is one of the main reasons I have stayed with Blackberry, the ability to sync locally, instead of using the cloud.

Posted via CB10
    This brings up a question. If you're syncing your calendar locally, what do you do for email? For all intents and purposes, unless you have your own email server you are using a cloud service without the buzzword of 'cloud'.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 08:32 PM
    I have my own email. I do not use Gmail, or yahoo, or Microsoft. Just because I have email, doesn't mean I want to store my contacts, calendar and other personal information on the cloud. I also do not see the need to use the Internet to sync two devices in the same room, sitting next to each other. To me, that's inefficient. I am also often on a ship at sea, with limited access to the Internet, and yet still have the need to sync.

Posted via CB10
    Biggles likes this.
    02-19-16 10:10 AM