the 10.2.1 and lower what of swipe app to minimize was intuitive on the eye that what you swipe becomes first. when ever i swipe up now, my eyes just feel the pain of seeing it not going to the way that intuitively it should have gone to.

is there a "customized home screen" configuration ? they done it for the lock screen to add how to mange the lock screen, why not add manage the home screen so the user could configure it's own way of how it should have use it ?
    02-22-15 09:01 AM
    Just organize the active frames. Is that what you are complaining about? Hold the frame and move it around.
    02-22-15 11:10 AM
    Just organize the active frames. Is that what you are complaining about? Hold the frame and move it around.
    No, his complaint is that the previous method of minimising an app was more intuitive (the visual movement of the app to the minimised active frame in position one, following the movement of your finger). Whether this was learned or came from intuition we don't know.

I personally do not agree with providing options upon options to the point a whole software environment is completely customisable because I like to use the system in a way intended by the designer.

I don't believe there is currently a way to toggle off the new method.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 11:37 AM
    No, his complaint is that the previous method of minimising an app was more intuitive (the visual movement of the app to the minimised active frame in position one, following the movement of your finger). Whether this was learned or came from intuition we don't know.

I personally do not agree with providing options upon options to the point a whole software environment is completely customisable because I like to use the system in a way intended by the designer.

I don't believe there is currently a way to toggle off the new method.

Posted via CB10
    Yes indeed this is what I was talking about...
    Too bad that there is no opinion for reverting this new method..

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 12:30 PM
    Does anyone have access to the beta zone that can post this feedback?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 12:23 AM
    Does anyone have access to the beta zone that can post this feedback?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

No.

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    02-23-15 01:12 AM