Hey, I have a thought. What is one app where time is of the essence in getting to it?? For me, the answer is the camera. When something is happening you have to take a photo of but are inside another app. Yes, you can swipe up to minimize, then touch the camera icon, but I am so used to the swipe and and right motion to quickly get to the hub, the act of swiping up and letting go, then touching actually has me searching at times even though it's always in the bottom right. I think since swiping up from and app and to the left currently does nothing, they should let you customize that to launch any app you want, kind of like what the old convenience key was.

What do you guys think?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-27-13 12:41 AM
    This posts reminds me of the little button which was on to the right of my Curve. I miss that!

Q10 \m/
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-27-13 12:50 AM
    This posts reminds me of the little button which was on to the right of my Curve. I miss that!

Q10 \m/
    Yep, the convenience key, which is why I mentioned it. They should let you customize what swipe up and left does so it'll be like a gesture based convenience key. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-27-13 01:12 AM
    This would be great for those of us that have taken the time to get to know BlackBerry 10 and its gestures.

They'd be walking the fine line between innovation and confusion though, as many people still (for whatever reason) can't grasp the basic gestures.

A feature like this should get a cool name though.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 02:53 AM