I think it would be nice to have a possibility to choose which folder for tasks will be used as the default location.

When I typed "task" and added some task in the fastest possible way on my Q10 (which is what I love about BlackBerry), I found it in my main Remember folder where tasks and also notes are stored. But it is not the one which is synced with my Outlook.

So maybe it would be useful to have that possibility.

Or is there a way which I am missing?
    02-20-14 02:01 PM
    I don't think there is a way to do what you are asking by just typing Task. You would have to go into Remember and choose the folder first, then add the new Task.
    02-20-14 02:03 PM
    I tweeted MC about this app sometime back.

Wanted to communicate that the app is currently very limited. There is no option to export, share or even email the notes out of the app. I have a ton of Notes in that app and it would be a veryyy long process copying and pasting each one out. The key feature would be if we could move notes into different folders such as the one folder that can be Synced with Evernote. That would solve one of the main issues.

This app is still very limited as to what you can do with your notes. I have not received a reply from MC. I can only hope that this app will be updated with many more features.
    02-20-14 02:16 PM
    02-20-14 02:17 PM
    Can it retrieve notes from the Remember App??
    02-20-14 02:22 PM
    Can this be used with fast type function, I mean when I start writing on Q10, can it be directly and quickly stored there? Is there a way to sync it with outlook? Can it be used for tasks?
    02-20-14 02:23 PM
    Is there any way to make checked tasks unvisible (hide)?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 02:24 PM
    I am pretty sure Noted integrates with Remember.
    02-20-14 02:33 PM
    It doesn't integrate with Type and Go, but I'm checking to see if third-party apps can add this.

It does not sync with Outlook, and does not do tasks natively. Sorry!

Can this be used with fast type function, I mean when I start writing on Q10, can it be directly and quickly stored there? Is there a way to sync it with outlook? Can it be used for tasks?
    02-20-14 02:44 PM