Just got my Z10 and like it so far, one minor annoyance is that when dialing a number there is a beeping sound and I can't find a setting to turn it off. I noticed as I typed the title, I got similar threads on other blackberry model forums, yet I am sure I have been able to turn off keyboard (including dialing) sounds on previous BBs. Ihave turned the keyboard down to silent, but that has not affected the dial pad beep. Help
    03-02-13 05:51 PM
    Use silent mode
    dracolnyte likes this.
    03-02-13 06:45 PM
    Use silent mode
    What does that mean?
    03-03-13 05:39 AM
    What does that mean?
    Change your profile settings to silent is what he means then you wont have the beeping sound
    03-03-13 08:50 AM
    swipe down on main screen, hit the bell that says notifications: normal
    03-03-13 04:09 PM
    Change your profile settings to silent is what he means then you wont have the beeping sound
    But doesn't that silence everything, the ringer and other notifications, a somewhat nuclear way to get rid of one unwanted sound.

swipe down on main screen, hit the bell that says notifications: normal
    It is set to normal and I still get the keyboard beep.
    03-04-13 06:42 AM
    But doesn't that silence everything, the ringer and other notifications, a somewhat nuclear way to get rid of one unwanted sound.

It is a very "nuclear" way (I like the way you put that actually, clever), but its the only way to silence the keyboard that I have found. Personally I don't want the keyboard quiet unless I have the profile set to silent, and maybe that was the thinking, but not everyone thinks alike

There should be a toggle to silence the keyboard in the phone settings for those like yourlself that does not want that beep beep beeping when dialing.
    03-04-13 06:49 AM

Dont know then as on mine when i have it set to vibrate or silent, usually have mine set on vibrate...everything is silent including ringer, notifications and the beep sound on the dialling pad. Even my keyboard is silent as well unless i put my profile to normal.
    03-04-13 09:53 AM
    Dont know then as on mine when i have it set to vibrate or silent, usually have mine set on vibrate...everything is silent including ringer, notifications and the beep sound on the dialling pad. Even my keyboard is silent as well unless i put my profile to normal.
    That's what mine does also

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-04-13 10:51 AM