Mostly instagram. But cmon now. How hard is it for the makers of instagram to make an app for blackberry 10? How hard can it be cmon? We were all expecting instagram to be launched with bb10 and the z10, and we thought for sure it'd be with us in a few months. It's going to be 2 years coming up. Just getting ridiculous in my opinion. You wonder why so many people don't use blackberry anymore, sometimes I don't blame them. Instagram alone would win people back, it's a very heavily used application. Same with snapchat. I get there's igrann, and the android port just crashes on the passport. Just frustrating how the continued bs with blackerry is lack of apps. How hard can it be!?? How did Google play grow so quickly to be basically on apples level? I just don't understand this lack of app **** it just drives me crazy. Sorry for the rant.

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    devin266 likes this.
    11-20-14 02:32 AM
    Mostly instagram. But cmon now. How hard is it for the makers of instagram to make an app for blackberry 10? How hard can it be cmon? We were all expecting instagram to be launched with bb10 and the z10, and we thought for sure it'd be with us in a few months. It's going to be 2 years coming up. Just getting ridiculous in my opinion. You wonder why so many people don't use blackberry anymore, sometimes I don't blame them. Instagram alone would win people back, it's a very heavily used application. Same with snapchat. I get there's igrann, and the android port just crashes on the passport. Just frustrating how the continued bs with blackerry is lack of apps. How hard can it be!?? How did Google play grow so quickly to be basically on apples level? I just don't understand this lack of app **** it just drives me crazy. Sorry for the rant.

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    It's probably not how hard it is but more they just are not interested in doing it. I feel bad for those that want IG but for me, I couldn't care less since I don't use it.
    11-20-14 02:46 AM
    I find that igrann works fine on my Z10 with no issues. I'm not a big apps user but I have all the ones I do need. The only one I find to be buggy is Skype. Other than that just rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB PlayBook
    11-20-14 02:57 AM
    Oh hey.... haven't had a rant like this in a while. Glad you got it out of your system, moving on now.
    11-20-14 03:07 AM