Since late last summer, Starbucks has discontinued their app for BlackBerry. I don't see why, but we NEED it on BlackBerry 10. Are there any developers out there looking to make a lot of money off of BlackBerry 10? Creating a third-party Starbucks app for BlackBerry would be a great success for you. Cascades would be able to add SOO many cool features to the app like the create your own drink feature that is on iOS or the amount of stars you have earned from making transactions.
    05-04-12 10:23 PM
    Sure, I'd like that app. I use the mobile site for it now. Hopefully we get the big name apps jumping on the bandwagon.
    05-04-12 10:25 PM
    Count me in! I would use that app!
    05-04-12 10:31 PM
    I'd definitely use the Starbucks app for BB if we had one! I hope they make one for BB10.

They should make one for BBOS7 devices too, and let you use NFC to pay, that would be awesome!
    06-25-12 10:06 PM
    I'd use it! They've been getting a lot of my money lately : )
    06-25-12 10:29 PM
    There is a starbucks app for BBOS7 because I have it n my 9900 and use it all the time. Do a search on thr forums and you should find the thread with the download a member fixed for us. Otherwise I might still have a copy of the jad file on one of my drives.
    FMB8900 likes this.
    06-26-12 06:44 AM
    There is a starbucks app for BBOS7 because I have it n my 9900 and use it all the time. Do a search on thr forums and you should find the thread with the download a member fixed for us. Otherwise I might still have a copy of the jad file on one of my drives.
    Oh cool, I'll search the forums for it. Thanks!

EDIT: Found it! http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ks-app-683397/

Yippe! Now It just needs NFC support and it would be perfect.
    Last edited by FMB8900; 06-27-12 at 10:50 PM.
    06-27-12 10:31 PM
    Since late last summer, Starbucks has discontinued their app for BlackBerry. I don't see why, but we NEED it on BlackBerry 10. Are there any developers out there looking to make a lot of money off of BlackBerry 10? Creating a third-party Starbucks app for BlackBerry would be a great success for you. Cascades would be able to add SOO many cool features to the app like the create your own drink feature that is on iOS or the amount of stars you have earned from making transactions.
    A third party app developer would still need Starbuck's cooperation to integrate the app with their systems. Otherwise, what would the app do exactly?
    06-28-12 12:04 AM
    A third party app developer would still need Starbuck's cooperation to integrate the app with their systems. Otherwise, what would the app do exactly?
    This is true. I think Starbucks is in a good position where they already have you hooked on their drinks. You will probably still buy their drinks even if they choose not to support BlackBerry 10.

With that said, I think we should convince them its a good idea.
    07-01-12 05:11 PM
    I'm still using the mobile site. Works fine!
    07-01-12 08:34 PM
    What does that app do? Starbucks is not that popular in my town, I thought they only sell coffee
    07-26-12 11:26 AM
    What does that app do? Starbucks is not that popular in my town, I thought they only sell coffee
    I think it has the ability to pre-order and pay for your merchandise prior to attending the store and the merchandise is ready when you get there. I could be wrong though. I'm not a fan of Starbucks, so I wouldn't use this app. Now if it had a Tim Hortons app, I might be interested.
    07-26-12 12:12 PM
    I think it has the ability to pre-order and pay for your merchandise prior to attending the store and the merchandise is ready when you get there. I could be wrong though. I'm not a fan of Starbucks, so I wouldn't use this app. Now if it had a Tim Hortons app, I might be interested.
    you just pay for your drinks with the app as it makes a barcode for them to scan and you can reload your cards on it too.
    07-26-12 12:23 PM
    I'm a gold card member of Starbucks, I'm dying to get my hands on a BB 10 app from them.
    02-01-13 02:35 AM
    Agreed! They should get that Blackberry users are typically more professional and higher income, the perfect Starbucks customers!! (Since they discontinued the app on Blackberry I pull up a screenshot of the old app barcode, saved as an icon on my Bold 9930. Scans just fine, and with auto recharge set up, I haven't taken my card out yet... But the real app offers much more.
    02-01-13 04:18 AM
    Oh cool, I'll search the forums for it. Thanks!

EDIT: Found it! http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ks-app-683397/

Yippe! Now It just needs NFC support and it would be perfect.
    Unfortunately starbucks has cut off the back-end support on Blackberry, so it won't show balance, can't add $, etc. From the app...
    02-01-13 04:21 AM
    Has anyone tried side loading the android Starbucks app?
    02-01-13 09:14 AM
    Personally this is without a doubt my most desired application...the android app was great, hopefully someone can get them to port it to BB10 sooner rather than later.
    02-01-13 01:27 PM
    I agree: It's a pretty big pain in the *** to see when stars are earned, and when free drinks expire. I have to make it a point to log in to the website and go through the cumbersome calendar app they have and write down the expiration dates in Evernote; *then* when I want to check out -- I just whip out a shortcut to a screenshot of the barcode from when I had the (now useless) app installed. It works, but sucks. It's one of my big first world problems. :-P

Yes, everyone *please* write to Sbux and express your concern. They pretty much dismissed me when i inquired about why they didn't value Blackberry customers anymore; I even called them out for us not being "hipster enough" for them... but they aren't fooling anyone. They are as corporate and greedy as anyone. The only green they have is the color of the straws and all the money they suck out of my bank account (for which I take full responsibility).

And with Android to BB10 being such a trivial port, they really have no excuses... I can't imagine the back end hooks to the databases would be of any concern if it's a good port.
    02-01-13 02:36 PM
    The Android Starbucks app had periods when it wasn't stable and was useless, especially after the Jelly Bean upgrade. It is ok but I would have wanted NFC options on it for quick paying as opposed to scanning the stupid barcode. Still would like to see it on BB10.
    02-01-13 02:42 PM
    they do have a Tim's app. they have one for OS7 and Tim horton's tweeted that they will have one for BB10 at launch
    02-01-13 10:07 PM
    Sign the Petition and lets get things ROLLING.
    Starbucks App for BlackBerry 10 Devices.
    Petition Starbucks App for BlackBerry 10 Devices.

I also posted this on my Temp Blog:
    BlackBerry 10 - Recipe On How To Attract Android And iOS Users
    http://atinsider.simplesite.com/
    02-02-13 11:16 PM
    Whaaaaaaa?!? Did not know Starbuck had an app on os7. Sorry I am ill prepared but there is another thread on here with a petition for bring it to bb10. I think the Site is ipetition(dot)com
    Last edited by Emu the Foo; 02-03-13 at 03:05 AM. Reason: The guy above me beat me to the punch
    02-03-13 03:02 AM
    Just signed the petition. Having left an android device behind I think I'm really going to miss my Starbucks app.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 12:11 AM
    Signed....
    02-08-13 12:40 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD