Been on the q10 for a month now and generally loving it. Have got used to HUB and think it can be quite helpful when going through all my social and other email content together.

What I want to be able to do though is have a shortcut to a specific email box in the icon grid. That way i can can swipe left and open up the icon grid and just hit the specific high usage mailbox (for me that's my main work account). Really its no different than I have an icon available for BBM, text messages and whatsapp instead of going to HUB.

In response to the question isn't going to HUB just as quick, the answer is no it isn't since when i swipe to hub i may have left it in the middle of a search in another email account or somewhere else deep inside and thus require multiple actions to get back to the desired mailbox.
    07-24-13 01:28 AM
    Several people have commented that they would like this option. It used to be on the old BBOS so maybe they will bring it back.
    07-24-13 03:02 AM
    Its crap man, the main reason for BlackBerry is emails and they stick the mailbox's in a Hub, I don't want a permanent Hub, I need a window for all my mailbox to open as I please, they ripped off the main functionality of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 07:06 AM
    Dont leave the Hub in the middle of another email?

And Hub BBM isn't the same as what you get if you click the BBM icon.

I think more people here want to remove redundant icons more than to have them.

I personally wouldn't be bothered if we had the ability to delete the icon. And I also think we may end up seeing it (Hub icon, anyone?). So hold up tight and you may get it on a 10.2 build!

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-30-13 07:13 AM