Here are a few bugs that I have found while using my phone. I find these bugs to be rookie mistakes by the developers.

-In the calendar App, When choosing to have a weekly recurrence And choosing it to end on a specific date, both Start date And End Date change Whenever you change one of them.

- When downloading a file with A long Name, we are unable to open the file because the OS automatically removes the extension (ex: .pdf). You have to manually open the file manager And add the extension so that the file can be opened.

- When you have too many pictures in your camera folder. (I have above 1000). The CAMERA preview only shows 1 picture.

At this stage in the development of BB10 OS it is unacceptable for the OS to have these bugs. I am not simply posting this to rant, but would want someone to bring it to the attention of BlackBerry. And please post any bugs you find as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:37 PM
    I don't have any of these issues, but the Calendar is the only one I would deal with. No issues with weekly reminders and end dates on mine. I use this all the time.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:50 PM
    Here are a few bugs that I have found while using my phone. I find these bugs to be rookie mistakes by the developers.

-In the calendar App, When choosing to have a weekly recurrence And choosing it to end on a specific date, both Start date And End Date change Whenever you change one of them.

- When downloading a file with A long Name, we are unable to open the file because the OS automatically removes the extension (ex: .pdf). You have to manually open the file manager And add the extension so that the file can be opened.

- When you have too many pictures in your camera folder. (I have above 1000). The CAMERA preview only shows 1 picture.

At this stage in the development of BB10 OS it is unacceptable for the OS to have these bugs. I am not simply posting this to rant, but would want someone to bring it to the attention of BlackBerry. And please post any bugs you find as well.

Posted via CB10
    Dude! Seriously there are a LOT more important things to fix on BB10 than what you've mentioned. I see your items as newb.

1. What suggestion should you have the calendar make in re occurring appointments with end dates actually do?!!!?? Really??

Whatever you would suggest here would not work for everybody, and right now all mobile.OS' have auto adjusted.the end date when a newer start date was.selected:
    S60, UIQ, Windows Mobile 2003/6, Palm OS 3.x to the very last bought by HP then LG, Android etc!

So.im.very curious what you would suggest here.

2. I noticed that file names have an extention missing or out of view due to large file names, but not all files being saved. The files downloaded can still be opened and have their extension.

Could you describe a more detailed situation of what occurs? Can it be repeated using the same action from multiple sources?

3. I have almost 1500 pictures taken by the Camera in MicroSD card, 600 in the pictures folder, and another 100 in my downloads folder. I've not seen your issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:57 AM
    Can't duplicate the camera folder "bug" on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    Some unacceptable bugs in 10.2-img_20132473.png

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-29-13 02:56 AM
    I do not have your issues. I have over 1500 pictures and no issue...
    12-29-13 04:15 AM
    Dude! Seriously there are a LOT more important things to fix on BB10 than what you've mentioned. I see your items as newb.
    While I agree that I would like to see other features added, the issues I mention are bugs that can be fixed with a few lines of code. And these issues should be able to be identified with a little testing.

1. What suggestion should you have the calendar make in re occurring appointments with end dates actually do?!!!?? Really??
    You did not understand the bug. Please read the post again.

2. I noticed that file names have an extention missing or out of view due to large file names, but not all files being saved. The files downloaded can still be opened and have their extension.

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    12-29-13 06:07 AM
    Can't duplicate the camera folder "bug" on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20132473.png 
Views:	1179 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	234213

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    I tested all three bugs on my girlfriend's Q10 (I have a Z10)

The first 2 I am able to reproduce on the Q10, but the camera bug seems to be an issue with my phone ( still a big though)

12-29-13 06:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    It would be helpful to know exactly which OS version you are using, and on which device.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 06:12 AM
    OP, your first item sounds more like operator head space than a bug. A week only has 7 days. It stands to reason that the start and end dates for a WEEKLY occurring appointment would end on a corresponding date that evens out to 7 days between events. If you have an appointment that starts on, say, a Monday and you want it to end on a Thursday, that wouldn't exactly be a "weekly" occurrence. What you want to setup is an appointment that occurs daily every X amount of days.

For example, I'm on-call one day a week, but it's every 6 days. So I setup an appointment that occurs daily every 6 days. That keeps my schedule perfectly.

From the mighty Z10!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    12-29-13 03:54 PM
    While I agree that I would like to see other features added, the issues I mention are bugs that can be fixed with a few lines of code. And these issues should be able to be identified with a little testing.

You did not understand the bug. Please read the post again.

I understood the Calendar bug - it's NOT a bug. It's a standard function of just about every platforms PIM implementation for Calendar. Re read my original post about it or specify a particular example and post a screen shot. You'll most likely understand or its better conveyed.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 04:58 PM