I was and still am a huge TAT fan, I still go back to their YouTube channel to see if there are any new updates. These guys had the COOLEST most forward thinking approach at one time. Blackberry needs to use more of these types of ideas in the OS and not make them so subtle. I am fully aware of the exodus to TOPP but there are still ideas that must be locked in thethink tank. Whats everyones thoughts?

FYI, I am a Blackberry4Life guy.
    12-21-13 11:29 AM
    Like the idea and have always respected the work done by TAT.

Z10 goodness
    12-21-13 11:50 AM
    With Chen being a "software" guy, I hope he puts the screws down on the OS team to get all the little nagging inconsistencies worked out, and work in a bit more of that TAT stuff.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 12:04 PM
    With Chen being a "software" guy, I hope he puts the screws down on the OS team to get all the little nagging inconsistencies worked out, and work in a bit more of that TAT stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Word. There are still some basic UI hiccups and features absent (i.e. Two-way Outlook sync, native panorama, full android support). BlackBerry Express is the best example of a 'cool' injection I've seen yet. A first party presentation app that is optimized for mobile. I'd love more, like a full-on desktop OS replacement, but we have to go one step at a time and get the basics done right to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 12:50 PM