Something I use every single day. I have many different news sources, Social Feeds makes it all so much easier.
    02-04-13 08:07 PM
    Not from what I've seen so far. I wouldn't doubt at all that all these apps will be moved to Bb10 soon. BB Travel, Social Feeds, etc. I don't blame blackberry for prioritizing OS performance and stability over upgrading their apps for BB10. If those apps are that important to you, I suggest not getting BB10 for a while...
    02-04-13 08:31 PM
    Ya, seems as though they were rushed to make a 'cool' product before their business was completely crushed. Now that theyre done with the cool part, they would obviously push updates to get the more practical parts out. Like BIS, but from reading other posts, that might not even be practical anymore... Anyways clears that up.
    02-04-13 08:39 PM
    True, but more than just cool, even the biggest Blackberry critics how noted how smooth and lag free BB10 is, which in my opinion is a huge deal. As you said, now will be the time for them to add practical features and really focus on BB10. I find it funny that people made comparisons between the update cycle of the Playbook OS and Bb10. Now they have nothing else more important than improving BB10. I'm really pissed off at the carriers for keeping it till end of March. I think that will really hurt BB10...MWC is at the end of February, where android fanboys are going to trip over each other when the galaxy s4 gets announced. Sigh...
    02-04-13 08:51 PM
    Exactly, now would have been the perfect time to release. Taxes!

More on that smoothe and lag free part.. I had 2 Android phones before I went back to bb and got the 9930. Android was sooooo glitchy and slow.. Full of adds. The 'old' BlackBerry software was so much quicker, albeit boring as far as gaming goes.. Still better. Can't wait to get my hands on the new 10! ... Maybe they'll have an rss app for my news, if not, there's always bookmarking.
    02-04-13 09:09 PM
    I'm going to miss social feeds too.. but i'm sure there's a 3rd party app in app world that can aggregate social media feeds.. that'll have to do.
    02-04-13 09:16 PM
    So far none of the RSS apps for BB10 have come close to the simplicity and ease-of-use as Social Feeds.
    The closest I can find is multiFEED. However that requires a certain amount of fiddlyness to get all the feeds to appear in one aggregate rather than separate feeds.
    01-03-14 11:39 PM
    Check out FeedMinder in BlackBerry World.
    It's great!
    01-04-14 12:41 PM
    FeedMinder is the best and I do have it on my phone. But I have to say that I still prefer Social Feeds, especially for the RSS side of it.
    04-02-14 05:37 PM
    Do any integrate with the hub? I want all new cb posts to go to my hub
    04-02-14 06:22 PM
    I'd like something more gentle on data, but Flipboard does a pretty good job of aggregation.
    04-03-14 08:17 AM