If the new xsacha method allows us to run native code then why can we not run all android apps?

Just interested as to what the reasons are etc so I can understand the topic area more, obviously some limitations atm is the 2.3 runtime but even with 4.2 it will still not be 100%. Anyone with knowledge regarding this?

Another thing, crackberry and it's members are labelling this method as allowing you to run 'almost any' app or '80%' of apps, where the hell has this figure come from? Over half the apps I have converted using the debug token method don't work, maybe that's just my luck?

Also, is anyone aware what the -9 error relates to in DDPB? This seems to be the most common error for non functioning apps

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 09:15 AM
    If the new xsacha method allows us to run native code then why can we not run all android apps?

Just interested as to what the reasons are etc so I can understand the topic area more, obviously some limitations atm is the 2.3 runtime but even with 4.2 it will still not be 100%. Anyone with knowledge regarding this?

Another thing, crackberry and it's members are labelling this method as allowing you to run 'almost any' app or '80%' of apps, where the hell has this figure come from? Over half the apps I have converted using the debug token method don't work, maybe that's just my luck?

Also, is anyone aware what the -9 error relates to in DDPB? This seems to be the most common error for non functioning apps

Posted via CB10
    Well from the app's I've tried before this method, I'd get force closed right away, and with this method I'd get them working, ie Candy Crush. Hell even Simpsons Tapped Out goes as far as a splash screen. So really when you think about it, the majority of apps that people want are almost all working via this method.
    06-18-13 09:37 AM
    Simpson tapped out works great for me? You just need the latest version, even syncs with hub notifications!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:01 AM
    Simpson tapped out works great for me? You just need the latest version, even syncs with hub notifications!

Posted via CB10
    Hmm guess I'll have to find the latest version and try it out

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-18-13 11:01 AM
    I am not a big gamer but it seems most of the gaming apps work. I have been trying to get the Directv and HBO GO apps to stream video. Directv won't connect up ti my DVR and HBO go cuts out right after the HBO promo and when the movie starts. Is this because android apps are sandboxed?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    06-18-13 11:19 AM