- 02-10-13, 12:51 PM #28
- 02-10-13, 12:58 PM #29
You can still do this.
From any app, select share, select email, delete the unwanted content from the app if any, compose and send your email as usual.
From the email composition screen, you can swipe up and over to get to the hub, where you can read other email Or even compose another email at the same time.
Swipe up, select the app and you're back in the compose view of your first email.
Extend this technique as need arises.
But I agree, it should be easier to do this directly in the hub.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-10-13, 02:37 PM #30
- 9,403 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By extazy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 11-13-09, 11:17 PM
- By assmanfrom1973 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-09, 08:23 AM
- By sito in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-09, 10:22 PM
- By onmydeen in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-09, 01:21 PM
- By 46paintball in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-08, 01:13 PM