... the auto correct on the keyboard is frightfully accurate.
    I can type way faster than on any other keyboard seemingly. I thought Swype would be hard to beat but I am way faster on the Z10. Not quite as accurate as a full PKB obviously but definitely faster. Not sure which device would win in a speed+accuracy competition, my Q10 or Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 03:32 PM
    I think the BB vkb is the best on the market by far. I can't find anything as good on my Nexus 6.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Superdupont 2_0 likes this.
    11-04-15 03:34 PM
    If only the classic had swipe to select.. it could be as efficient as my old Z10. I really liked the swipe.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 03:49 PM
    I can't abide virtual key boards. Interestingly, I am not that fast typing on the Classic - despite being a good touch typer on a regular keyboard that doesn't translate to a phone keyboard - I have to watch what I type constantly.

But, like I said, if I have to use my wife's iPhone with the stupid keyboard I'm ready to pitch it at the wall in about 30 seconds!
    11-04-15 03:54 PM
    It's awesome typing out a common phrase and flicking up on ONLY first letter for all 7 words.

It makes me angry at people who still pigeon type (u, ur, etc)

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 03:57 PM
    Absolutely agree. The BB10 vkb is considerably better than anything else I've used.

If BlackBerry has managed to duplicate it in Android for the Priv they could wind up winning a lot of converts; typing is probably just about the biggest frustration people seem to have with their smartphones.
    11-04-15 05:44 PM