Or in time the last one (10.3.3.x) will come and i can do it without doing all the previous?
    You can update without doing all the previous OS versions.
    joaozx likes this.
    12-10-16 08:53 AM
    I don't know what's going on, either. (I am with TELUS in British Columbia.) But I did get a similar update notice like the one the OP got, with a similar result, four or five days ago:

The notice was about one page and a bit, on the screen of my Passport. I didn't read it with care. The size was 2 Meg or 20. Perhaps, 2, as reported by the OP, is correct. The 'updating' was over in a few seconds, from the time I pushed the button while sitting at the desk and before I could start boiling water for coffee at the sink.
    The notice said something about 'Blend' in which I have no interest; my desktop is Linux-powered, so no interconnection. A few other things were mentioned. I cannot recall what they were.

The Software Release version is still 10.3.2.2474. I got my Passport from Telus.

I tried the trick of turning off the Passport and taking out the SIM card. No success. No notification of updating. Nothing. Nada. Rien. 無。

[My apologies if this post of mine goes awry and screws up the threading. I even had a trouble registering here a few minutes ago. ]

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 02:03 AM
    I got a similar update for my Z30. Telus in BC.

Posted by my awesome Z30
    12-11-16 02:10 AM
    If it makes you feel any better, 'the big one' is just as 'useless' anyway.
    I would actually say it's worse than not having it going by the number of negative threads. If the OP is dead set on updating I hope he read through the forums and realizes all the problems that users are having with 10.3.3. The ones that I picked up on are laggy hub, no Bluetooth connection, SNAP not working. But more issues are present. Download away OP.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 07:04 AM
    I would actually say it's worse than not having it going by the number of negative threads. If the OP is dead set on updating I hope he read through the forums and realizes all the problems that users are having with 10.3.3. The ones that I picked up on are laggy hub, no Bluetooth connection, SNAP not working. But more issues are present. Download away OP.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, none of those problems, besides Snap, are on my updating Classic.. soo I still want to update!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 08:21 AM
30 12