My college just switched there email offerings to office 365 and now my z10 has issues with it in the hub.
    I downloaded the android outlook app to be able to get my college emails which is fine I guess. I had originally wanted the z10 because I didn't need an app for everything. Sucks

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:13 PM
    Sorry it has created a problem for you. I did change the title to better reflect the problem.
    05-09-14 02:22 PM
    My college just switched there email offerings to office 365 and now my z10 has issues with it in the hub.
    I downloaded the android outlook app to be able to get my college emails which is fine I guess. I had originally wanted the z10 because I didn't need an app for everything. Sucks

Posted via CB10
    It's not your BlackBerry, it's the way the college has the mail server configured. If you can access your email from the web via Outlook Web Access, you should have no problem setting it up on your BlackBerry.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 05-09-14 at 02:42 PM.
    05-09-14 02:22 PM
    Sorry it has created a problem for you. I did change the title to better reflect the problem.
    I see that thanks, I'm just venting...
    It's too bad cause being the only blackberry user in my program last semester I got emails directly to the hub, no app needed and I was only one in class who knew what was going on cause no one else could be bothered to download an app or check it. This coming semester I'll have to download an app, be like everyone else and be clueless...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:29 PM
    It's not your BlackBerry, it's the way the college has the mail configured. If you can access your email from the web via Outlook Web Access, you should have no problem setting it up on your BlackBerry.
    I understand it's not my BlackBerry, but it won't accept my password anymore. They were not using office 365 last semester. I have deleted the account from hub and tried re adding it and I can't add it now, I can log on with the M$ Lync (android) app but it's pretty crude compared to just letting the OS handle it...

Honestly i think it's these 18 something year Olds fault, complaining I didn't get that email. When they did they just didn't check it. Sweet your DROID has millions of apps too bad you need 3 just for email per device! Redic!!!
    Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:31 PM
    http://www.utexas.edu/its/help/office365/2399

I'm sure you have tried it, but figured I'd post the link for anyone with better luck.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Weird, because BB10 works fantastic with Active Sync. There you got additional 'Remote Search'.
    Try to remove all your EMail Accounts on your BB10 and then add the Office365 one first. If it doesnt work- I think you have to wipe your device and then add the accounts.
    You can try to add your accounts by automatic detection or try some other options like Exchange, Hotmail...etc. in the settings.
    05-09-14 02:37 PM
    http://www.utexas.edu/its/help/office365/2399

I'm sure you have tried it, but figured I'd post the link for anyone with better luck.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, I had not tried this, well not exactly this way I did it a different method. However even after trying it that way it claims my info is incorrect, and I know it's not.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:42 PM
    Doesn't matter what method I use this is the message I get.

So annoyed with college email changes.-img_20140509_154804.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 02:48 PM
    I think your college just changed their address and setup, I think you basically just have to resetup it up.
    Outlook and office365 didn't change internally.

I honestly think it'll be quicker if you just go to your campus IT office and ask them for the new setup details.
    05-09-14 03:00 PM
    I think your college just changed their address and setup, I think you basically just have to resetup it up.
    Outlook and office365 didn't change internally.
    I have tried, multiple times.
    I know my info I'm feeding in is correct because I am logged on through the android app Lync and thru the browser on my laptop.

I had to download a setup file for my laptop as well before I was able to log on again. Something about office 365, as far as I know that's the only thing that's new.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 03:04 PM
    Going there probably would be a good idea...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 03:04 PM
    If its Office 365 it should be using ActiveSync, and as someone else said ActiveSync works great with BB10. Very odd.
    05-09-14 03:32 PM
    We switched over to Office365 and shortly after I purchased a Z30 to replace my Z10 and/or Q10. I now have issues with active sync on the Z30. It keeps telling me my account information has changed and asks for password etc to be verified. I have been screwing around for the last two days. In my case, both the Z10 and Q10 seem to be OK but not the Z30. My IT dept doesn't want to have anything to do with BB. I live in Canada but roam on AT&T Employer contract). AT&T doesn't support the Z30 so they are no help either. I am now logging with my Z30 to see if I can find an issue.

Good luck.
    05-09-14 04:05 PM
    The problem is with Microsoft 365.
    Even I had the same problem then I contacted with my college's admin, he told me to first log in from a web browser and it will told to reset your password. ( you have to change password for every three months)
    If that's not the case then click to forget password and then it'll send your password change request to your college's admin. After that your admin can reset your password again.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 04:07 PM
    Log in to Outlook Web Access, then on the top right, click the gears icon and select Options.

Then select Phone from the menu on the left.

Do you see your BlackBerry listed here? Does it say anything under Status?
    05-09-14 04:21 PM
    Log in to Outlook Web Access, then on the top right, click the gears icon and select Options.

Then select Phone from the menu on the left.

Do you see your BlackBerry listed here? Does it say anything under Status?
    Mine says OK.
    In details, it says - Access Granted. Global Permissions. That is, it says OK until I get the error on my phone saying account information has changed. Then in OWA it says it cannot connect to the device when you try to look at the details.

Go figure??
    Last edited by Cobrajett; 05-09-14 at 04:28 PM. Reason: details
    05-09-14 04:28 PM
    Odd, my university email switched to Office365 some months ago and my Z30 works just fine with it. I've never had to use the weblogin in ages.
    05-09-14 04:32 PM
    We switched over to Office365 and shortly after I purchased a Z30 to replace my Z10 and/or Q10. I now have issues with active sync on the Z30. It keeps telling me my account information has changed and asks for password etc to be verified. I have been screwing around for the last two days. In my case, both the Z10 and Q10 seem to be OK but not the Z30. My IT dept doesn't want to have anything to do with BB. I live in Canada but roam on AT&T Employer contract). AT&T doesn't support the Z30 so they are no help either. I am now logging with my Z30 to see if I can find an issue.

Good luck.
    Exactly this for me as well but with z10, I have tried all the methods described to rectify the issue to no luck. On Monday I'll drive to the college and speak to the network admin.
    He's an iPhone fanboi so I'll probably get some lame joke about how blackberry is so obsolete that they don't do emails anymore

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 04:37 PM
    Account settings > Advanced

Make sure the server address is this:

So annoyed with college email changes.-img_20140509_223534.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 04:40 PM
    Account settings > Advanced

Make sure the server address is this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140509_223534.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	269001

Posted via CB10
    I've tried that, thanks anyways. It didn't work for me but perhaps for others.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 05:06 PM
    Doesn't matter what method I use this is the message I get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140509_154804.png 
Views:	580 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	268973

Posted via CB10
    I've been getting the same thing lately and this has only been recently. I didn't have this problem 3-4 days ago. I got the same message when I tried to login after I wiped my device yesterday

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 01:53 AM
    When trying to add an account, click Add Account, then click Advanced on the bottom, then click Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Use the same settings shown above by Theo.

Does this make any difference?
    05-10-14 10:31 AM
    When trying to add an account, click Add Account, then click Advanced on the bottom, then click Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Use the same settings shown above by Theo.

Does this make any difference?
    tried that like 3 times and didn't work. So I just went to add account, then put in the email adress, after that clicked advanced and put in the setting that theo showed.
    05-10-14 12:20 PM
    I understand it's not my BlackBerry, but it won't accept my password anymore. They were not using office 365 last semester. I have deleted the account from hub and tried re adding it and I can't add it now, I can log on with the M$ Lync (android) app but it's pretty crude compared to just letting the OS handle it...

Honestly i think it's these 18 something year Olds fault, complaining I didn't get that email. When they did they just didn't check it. Sweet your DROID has millions of apps too bad you need 3 just for email per device! Redic!!!
    Posted via CB10
    I have Microsoft Office 365 Exchange account working on my BlackBerry Q5 and previously on my BlackBerry Z10. No application necessary.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    05-11-14 04:11 AM